Manly Sign Lawton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There’s no way I’m dropping Parker at the moment. Our centres are arguably the two best defensive centres in the comp right now.
Yes will be a tough tough call - Parker is a great defender as is Harper - both also good in attack. Walker just brings that bit of craziness and an error or two and maybe a defensive miss but game winning magic. I think the slide defence will help Walker because he has some quickness off the mark and you need that in slide. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. But whatever the combination I would be pretty happy... just in different ways.

I'm very pleased that the official Manly website now has a profile on Karl Lawton. It took eight weeks but at least it's now there.
The Law-man has been a revelation to me. He came to us as a 5/8 and hooker, as I understand, but is playing as a rough tough small forward and is doing a great job.

I'm very pleased that the official Manly website now has a profile on Karl Lawton. It took eight weeks but at least it's now there.
The Law-man has been a revelation to me. He came to us as a 5/8 and hooker, as I understand, but is playing as a rough tough small forward and is doing a great job.
Yeah, it's tough in the year 2021 for a supposedly professional organisation to do this sort of stuff when they pay players hundreds of thousands and million dollar contracts... why would we invest in professional engagement with fans? pffft!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's tough in the year 2021 for a supposedly professional organisation to do this sort of stuff when they pay players hundreds of thousands and million dollar contracts... why would we invest in professional engagement with fanes? pffft!
On fan communication, is there any clarity on sone of our injuries? Guac any news in what it is and how long out? Schu anything on his situation? I don’t really go to the site much but read links here. Was just curious about those two. Same with Siro, why was he ruled out after being named?

My recollection of him at the Warriors was he played 9 and backrow. Quite a lot of backrow in fact, often from the bench.

49 tackles yesterday with 2 misses. Well done Kane!
dunk fail GIF

4.09 percent failure rate! - that is clearly unacceptable

Well we have certainly picked up a very good player in Lawnton. Think he will turn out to be a real quality hooker I think. Great defensively - good in attack for a hooker playing edge backrow and doesn't mind taking the ball one off the ruck. Got some real ticker.
Similar role to The Cheese at the Storm.
Just needs a nickname as good.

In first grade he debuted in the centres 1 game then every other match has been hooker/backrow or bench.

No 5/8 since 20s

Suggest going back and reading the first few pages of this thread, good chat.

Its almost like those running the club can plan beyond just a few weeks.....

Suggest going back and reading the first few pages of this thread, good chat.

Its almost like those running the club can plan beyond just a few weeks.....
Page 1 is special - I dont ever claim to be especially insightful about this game, but sometimes I think being silent makes my knowledge look deep

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4