Manly Sign Lawton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Maybe he is the backup for if Fainu gets found guilty or trial delayed and they have a plan in the meantime.
We really need to throw money at Smith somehow who wants out and wants to be hooker. He solves so many issues - service out of hooker, mongrel in defence and line speed. He is the guy we need now.
I don’t think Brandon Smith is a good long term hooker signing. He’ll likely become less and less suited to the role over time in the increasingly fast game. However, I do think that it is a good short term option for us as he could play 9 until Fainu hopefully gets off, then shift to lock and return Jake to prop.

Not happening though and will price himself too high for a soon-to-be-lock

Was thinking the same Robbo re writing off this year.

So, assuming contracts actually matter, what players contracts end this year and may make way in a 2022 rebuild?...

From Zero Tackle, off contract 2021:

Morgan Boyle, Lachlan Croker, Sione Fainu, Tevita Funa, Reuben Garrick, Jack Gosiewski, Brad Parker, Zac Saddler, Toafofoa Sipley, Curtis Sironen, Jorge Taufua, Dylan Walker

Link:
Just keep Saddler out of that lot.

Good player but injury prone.Plays tough. Seen a fair bit of him up here. He has a beautiful long pass on him both sides which instantly elevates him above Croker /Cust and would suit Tommy so much.

In combination with Fainu I like it a lot. But just seems strange having two hookers on books who can’t play. Looks like they’ve pegged this year as gone already( and who can argue with that after yesterday lol )Oh well , fingers crossed.
Very rarely seen him with a shirt on when he was up here. I know because my daughter kept shoving Instagram photos of him ripped to shreds down at the beach. According to her philosophy, who cares if he can play, the female membership will go thru the roof if we sign him. (she still misses Wolfy).:p

Very rarely seen him with a shirt on when he was up here. I know because my daughter kept shoving Instagram photos of him ripped to shreds down at the beach. According to her philosophy, who cares if he can play, the female membership will go thru the roof if we sign him. (she still misses Wolfy).:p
What about 40 year old Morgan Boyle?

Why was it a smart choice? Now we have no hookers. He is better than both croker and cust
I guess I thought he was a terrible player. All nervous energy, passed too hard, a poor judge of when to run. Played like a headless chook.

Croker is terrible for different reasons. Too passive, no footwork.

Cust has more potential than both of them. Birt looks the goods.

Good to see you back on the boards @susan . Missed your input.

I just want to see good defence from the team next week.

Croker went perfectly fine. He was average but not a stick in the mud holding us back. The bigger problem was players not in motion, we passed to dce/jake/walker and players just stood and watched until they caught it before getting in the frame

Our biggest problem is attitude

We should try and get Brandon Smith on loan, Once Grant is fit Smith will be back in the 2nd row. Having said that I don't think the Storm would have a bar of it.

I just want to see good defence from the team next week.

Croker went perfectly fine. He was average but not a stick in the mud holding us back. The bigger problem was players not in motion, we passed to dce/jake/walker and players just stood and watched until they caught it before getting in the frame

Our biggest problem is attitude
There are many things that set the good sides apart. The one I always look for outside of a great defensive structure is players pushing up in support of the ball , even under duress after defending.
Look at Storm Penrith and Roosters .
We don’t do it. Tom does it. We dont.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10