Manly set to re-sign star halves Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Brisbane have too many other well-paid stars to be able to splurge on a marquee halfback. They will rely on finding the next gun junior, and they have a lot of juniors to choose from. Even Cherry would probably be out of their price range now. Don't forget the highly publicised revelation that Locky was only on 250 grand (cough). So they probably don't have an unlimited budget for a new half.

have no gun junior - at least for a couple of years - trust me they are shopping for a 7.

The funny thing with all our "new" posters is they always tell us players are leaving. I long for the day a new poster will tell us a signing or re-signing. :p

Anyone have an idea as to how much Foran and DCE are allegedly on?

I found somewhere that DCE is on about $135k. I seem to remember a rumour that Foran was on about $220k (and yes, I know it's all speculative).

Do these figures seem about right?

history show under the salary cap won't keep them all, the discussions between perry and toovs will define who gets priority. the halves are our future given the dce fb account is geniune then it seems good in that department. the stewart rumours to me geyer is a tosser the 2 dinosaurs at talkin sport telling little lies and he believes it if they go anywhere and given snake's knees i may think he may sign a 12 month deal then head to superleague or french rugby.
lussick is a iffy one my gut tells me he will get offered over what we want to pay, so the club has to make the call. the re signings last year of kite and galuvao was strange both 2 year deals to me both past there best. t rex does not have a get out clause at end of year bull****.

I have only these comments to make winny - Start a sentence with a capital letter. And don't forget the commas and fullstops and if necessary try a colon or two.

For example (quote): the stewart rumours to me geyer is a tosser... becomes - The Stewart rumours: to me Geyer is a tosser.

Thanks Champ.

Thanks for the advice, wow your really a good bloke that what you think anyway. Have your had the condition looked at, the dickheaditis.

Yeah winny. Obviously your opinions mean nothing to anyone because you forgot a few Capital Letters and some. full. stops.

Phantar pull your head in mate. It was easy enough to read so why become a hero and put **** on him?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6