Manly set to chase Maloney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our 2 look like they don't even want to be here. Save the $$$ and let's move on with blooding young guys into our system. If we pick up an established NRL replacement...GR8

Ever since his shoe throwing and Wolfie ruffling I can't stand the guy. He's a grub.

It'd really diminish the pleasure of watching the side to be honest.

Would rather see us struggle with an up'n'comer who can get by with some tutoring from Joey, if that options available.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of Baloney. The only reason he played Origin was because Laurie Daley wanted a club halves combination playing for NSW like back when it was he and Ricky Stuart in the early-mid 1990's, and with Schitzell for some reason being picked at the time that gave Baloney the NSW 5/8 job almost by default. Sure he can kick goals and in that area he would be an improvement on Killer's kicking, but in defence the guy is a turnstile. He's also a grub IMO.

In saying that though, should we lose either Foz or Cherry in the future (and hopefully we lose neither) then Baloney is probably the best option to go for. He could slot straight in at 5/8 with either Foz or Cherry as the halfback.

As said though, his defence is the biggest worry.

I hate this guy. Acts like a prick on the field. Very limited talent. Only good at goal kicking. I'd rather Stewart play halves with Guth at FB.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6