Manly set to chase Maloney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
best choice of what is available.Great goalkicker which may mean 4 or 6 extra points per season with matches so close and Jamies ordinary kicking.Im sure Killer would be glad to hand over the duties!

best choice of what is available.Great goalkicker which may mean 4 or 6 extra points per season with matches so close and Jamies ordinary kicking.Im sure Killer would be glad to hand over the duties!
gutho should take kicking responsibilities this year you would think?

Well not surprised. Again all it does is add to the speculation that Foz or DCE are leaving.

Typical media, they have used a part of Kelley speech to state we will replace talent with talent (making it sound like players are leaving), and yet @tookey said kelly stated they are still hopeful of signing both players last night. (I respect at the start they mention manly is hopeful, but its only a minor mention)

I like maloney as a player. If the worse was to happen and we lost either halve, Maloney would be a good buy. It would be nice seeing more that 50% of tries converted sorry killer).

If foz goes. Maloney is a good option. We really need an 85 percent kicker and he is that. Also his tactical kicking is very good too.

Does anyone think we will be worse of defensively if Maloney replaces Foran ?

Not a patch on Foran in defense.Not far off him in attack though and has a far better kicking game than Foran.It is obvious Foran is a slightly better player but it is about the next best option. He had a very good game against us in the biggest game of his career.That is telling.

Not a patch on Foran in defense.Not far off him in attack though and has a far better kicking game than Foran.It is obvious Foran is a slightly better player but it is about the next best option. He had a very good game against us in the biggest game of his career.That is telling.
I rate Maloney he has a very underestimated running game. And yes a well disguised forward pass hahaha

Hodgkinson is far closer to Foran in gameplay - like Sezer is more comparable to DCE
Both are a poor man version of these 2, but would prefer to maintain this rugged defensive edge as this has worked so well in recent times.
Maloney is a great hole runner & has superior pace but is only saved at Roosters in defence by super mobile backrowers who imo are the best backrow in the NRL & that includes WITHOUT SBW.
Also on halves - Sezer has huge potential imo & adds massive attacking options , exceeded behind an inconsistent Titans pack with limited opportunities - be the best option imo.

Who the hell likes this guy?. I can't stand him.
In addition to being against us in two grand finals (as a warrior and a rooster) the guy goes completely missing in games.
No thanks, and they shouldn't be talking about it.
NYEagle

Cant say I like him as a bloke NY but you must have had a few when you watched 2013 GF:} His second half was very good. ...and not everyone can have the impeccable character of our 6 and 7:)

As great as Foran and DCE have been together going back to 08, I get the feeling they're not fussed about playing out their careers together even though many commentators describe them as a perfect pairing. It makes me less confident that both will re-sign with us.

Maloney would be a decent replacement if one leaves.

C'mon guys-Maloney is a gun in his peak. He could replace Kieran easily, in fact I would be happy with the swap given the $$$ savings.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6