Manly Sea Eagles v NZ Warriors Round 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Farewell B2B - good luck to you all

I'm now hitting the "called" button and preparing to exit.

Not sure why players who could catch, tackle, run last year are struggling this year but its pretty obvious to me they are.

I think i need a get out clause.

Not sure why players who could catch, tackle, run last year are struggling this year but its pretty obvious to me they are.

Reserve Grader
RE: wtf is going on?

MANLY4LIFE said:
Trex top bloke !!!!! Worth every penny of 600k not ,let's start looking at 2013

When you win a premiership the next year really has you heading in one direction, as the saying goes, what goes up must come down.
Maybe there is a reason no team has gone back to back in almost 20 years.

I am looking forward to next year now as this year has been so disjointed with injuries and suspensions. Adding to that the sheer pressure trying to go back to back. Des trying to coherce players, too many drawn out contract negotiations. Plus Toovey as a new coach trying to stabilse the ship & find his own coaching groove.

In saying all this if this crap continues in 2013 wont be happy.

Reserve Grader
RE: wtf is going on?

MANLY4LIFE said:
Trex top bloke !!!!! Worth every penny of 600k not ,let's start looking at 2013

When you win a premiership the next year really has you heading in one direction, as the saying goes, what goes up must come down.
Maybe there is a reason no team has gone back to back in almost 20 years.

I am looking forward to next year now as this year has been so disjointed with injuries and suspensions. Adding to that the sheer pressure trying to go back to back. Des trying to coherce players, too many drawn out contract negotiations. Plus Toovey as a new coach trying to stabilse the ship & find his own coaching groove.

In saying all this if this crap continues in 2013 wont be happy.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
bob dylan said:
Masked Eagle said:
People getting stuck into Tafua have no idea. The people letting us down are our play makers who are making bad decisions.

And the people gettin stuck into the play makers want to look at our forwards.

The bad decisions our play makers are making have nothing to do with our forwards. If we were getting smashed then I'd say so, but they don't seem to be setting up for anything and too many rushed decisions have been made.

Masked Eagle

Bencher
bob dylan said:
Masked Eagle said:
People getting stuck into Tafua have no idea. The people letting us down are our play makers who are making bad decisions.

And the people gettin stuck into the play makers want to look at our forwards.

The bad decisions our play makers are making have nothing to do with our forwards. If we were getting smashed then I'd say so, but they don't seem to be setting up for anything and too many rushed decisions have been made.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Tafaua has actually been our best on the field other then that mistake at the very start of the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18