Manly = Scott Cam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

damiennp90

Bencher
Was watching NRL 360 and they had what celebrity your team is most like. I love Scott cam. Solid, reliable has charm. Some other teams were the bulldogs and Clive Palmer. Fat and have heaps of money. Cowboys and the wake up show. Just missing something. The storm were the Rolling Stones. Still good but getting older. A good watch.

Yeah I know that's his only bad point. It's got nothing to do with who the celebrity supports. Just who the celebrity should represent.
Like Jennifer aniston and the raiders. No one wants to go or stay there.

The refs remind me of The Blind Boys Of Alabama (except for Shane Hayne who reminds me of a turd in a pink jersey).
The judiciary reminds me of The Keystone Cops.
Todd Greenberg reminds me of Baron Munchhausen.
Ricky Stuart reminds me of Inspector Clouseau.

Celebrity that personifies a Team - NRL 350 Show

01.Panthers - Fletch & Hindy - Flying high at the moment, but could potentially crash and burn
02.Bulldogs - Big Fat Clive Palmer - Big, brash and plenty of cash
03.Sea Eagles - Scott Cam - Old school, with an unfashionable charm, and very consistent performance :angel:
04.Roosters - Konchita Wurst - Obvious good looks, but underneath there is more substance than style
05.Rabbitohs - Captain America - They do most things well, but they just need to take one more step to achieve Super Hero status
06.Broncos - Tom Cruise - They are the alpha male, but have really been struggling for a hit lately
07.Wests Tigers - Geoffrey Edelsten - Traded in the old for a new verion, and they are back Baby
08.Eels - Kim Kardashian - They're not bad up front, they're exceptional at the back, but are they still living in a false reality
09.Storm - Rolling Stones - Dominated for a long time, but fading
10.Titans - Justin Beiber - Peaked early, but have lost their way
11.Cowboys - Channel 10's Wake Up Program - Looked like a good idea, but something wasn't right
12.Warriors - Forrest Gum - They're just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get
13.Dragons - INXS - They tried a new front man, but the old one was better
14.Raiders - Jennifer Aniston - Can't hang onto a good bloke
15.Knights - Clint Eastwood - Old and Crusty, but can still produce the odd good performance
16.Sharks - Roger Rogerson - As there is trouble in the Shire

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/?v=if-your-team-was-a-celebrity_1226951187316&vc=569

03.Sea Eagles - Scott Cam - Old school, with an unfashionable charm, and very consistent performance.....

........and about 10 mill worth of property lying about!

nice!

RiverEagle said:
And who the hell is Konchita Wurst (no: 4/Roosters) when she's at home??

ok no one answered yet so I will. He/she was the winning contestant in Euro song festival. Looks like a woman except for the beard. Transgender?

I think Manly did the best out of that by far.

southsideeagle said:
ok no one answered yet so I will. He/she was the winning contestant in Euro song festival. Looks like a woman except for the beard. Transgender?

I did. Put a Rorters jersey on Konchita and you could not seperate her from SBW :cool:

Manly persona is bettet exemplified by Hugh Jackman - can be flamboyant and artistic but the claws come out when required :sleepy:

RiverEagle said:
wombatgc said:
damiennp90 said:
Like Jennifer aniston and the raiders. No one wants to go or stay there.

Are you joking? I don't care how loopy she is...I'd stay(er).:D

And in the morning mate, tell her you just want to be Friends...

River Eagle, that is champagne comedy!

Always found Mariah Carey super hot and being abit nuts, even more so.

southsideeagle said:
RiverEagle said:
And who the hell is Konchita Wurst (no: 4/Roosters) when she's at home??

I think Manly did the best out of that by far.

Ah OK, the lady-man singer; thanks all.

Ricky Martin, from the Voice, sang with her/him the other week in Europe.

Get those two in a room together, and nobody knows if they're coming or going...

So anything incongruous is an apt bedfellow for the Rorters!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2