Manly saviour Delmege confident about his own battle for survival

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Mrs D . I just Rang the Gold Coast Private Hospital and was told Max has not been admitted as yet . I believe he is having his operation Monday 12 /8/19 .
I presume Max would remain in Hospital for the week . Can I have flowers sent to him during this period . Or would he like something else ?

Perhaps we can send our well wishes to the Hospital ward . Is that a good Idea ? Would Max like flowers to brighten up his room . A bottle of his favourite when he gets better ? Give a few hints of what he likes so we can surprise him
He is going in to the Gold Coast Private Hospital on Sunday for his operation on Monday. Then a couple of days in ICU.

He loves Santamargharita Pinot Grigio or Toresella Pinot Grigio.

He loves anything Manly :)

He loves anything to do with lotto and scratchies :)

Anything honestly.

A get well soon balloon

A card with signatures in it.

Not sure which ward but if you put Max Delmege I am sure they will find him.

@Mrs D . I just Rang the Gold Coast Private Hospital and was told Max has not been admitted as yet . I believe he is having his operation Monday 12 /8/19 .
I presume Max would remain in Hospital for the week . Can I have flowers sent to him during this period . Or would he like something else ?
He goes in on Sunday lunch time for Monday surgery.

He is going in to the Gold Coast Private Hospital on Sunday for his operation on Monday. Then a couple of days in ICU.

He loves Santamargharita Pinot Grigio or Toresella Pinot Grigio.

He loves anything Manly :)

He loves anything to do with lotto and scratchies :)

Anything honestly.

A get well soon balloon

A card with signatures in it.

Not sure which ward but if you put Max Delmege I am sure they will find him.

Thank you for providing us with those suggestions .

I will send Max a surprise of something that he likes on behalf of all the Silvertails forum members

as I know we all love , respect and appreciate Max for what he has done for our great club the Manly Sea eagles and we always will

4166e83a9fdbbd237b5ce59c2a998fb3.jpg

I will send Max a surprise of something that he likes on behalf of all the Silvertails forum members

as I know we all love , respect and appreciate Max for what he has done for our great club the Manly Sea eagles and we always will

View attachment 12122
Much appreciated.
My email is [email protected] if you need to contact me at any point.

That's very kind of you @BOZO and I for one am very grateful to you for sending something to Max on our behalf. Just as I'm very grateful to Max for rescuing our beloved Sea Eagles.

Thank you, and best wishes to Max.

View attachment 12122
You’re a legend @BOZO... get well soon Max you’re part of the foundation which this great club has been built upon.

Hope all goes well with the op Max and you are back on board for our next big premiership. Thank you for everything that you did for the club. Long live Max!

Much appreciated.
My email is [email protected] if you need to contact me at any point.

Update on Max

I have rang the Gold Coast Private hospital to enquire about Max's condition after his heart operation yesterday and they told me that they could not disclose private info and when I asked to speak to Mrs D she was not available to take call ans that is understandable

@Mrs D in your own good time please let us know how Max is going

In the mean time I have tracked down Australia post and a delivery of a get well card along with a $50 Dan Murphy Voucher and $50 lotto tickets on behalf of all of us Silvertails members will arrive tomorrow morning .

Get well soon Max x

Last edited:
Update on Max

I have have rang the Gold Coast Private hospital to enquire about Max's condition after his heart operation yesterday and they told me that they could not disclose private info and when I asked to speak to Mrs D she was not available to take call ans that is understandable

In the mean time I have tracked down Australia post and a delivery of a get well card along with a $50 Dan Murphy Voucher and $50 lotto tickets on behalf of all of us Silvertails members will arrive tomorrow morning .

Get well soon Max x
You’re a good man @BOZO... Manly to the core. It’s very refreshing to see there are still those about who value the circumstances of other people’s lives in this current age of selfishness and indifference.

Last edited:
Update on Max

I have have rang the Gold Coast Private hospital to enquire about Max's condition after his heart operation yesterday and they told me that they could not disclose private info and when I asked to speak to Mrs D she was not available to take call ans that is understandable

Get well soon Max x
Thanks Bozo
Well done mate
Go Maxy
Best wishes to you and @Mrs D ...

Didn't you tell them you were Bozo???????

Champion effort mate. Class act.

Get well soon Max!

If it was not for the Silvertails forum I could not have been in this position to interact with Mrs D

The Silvertails forum which is made up of passionate Manly supporters has made this possible to honour and respect Max in a difficult time

Max is and will for ever be a big part of our glorious Manly Sea eagles great history

e3b1e4553c38d3b19e46e8df8f8cd4a0.jpg

That @BOZO is a truly lovely thought.

And @Mrs D just make sure Max is aware every single fan is thinking of him this week.

And personally I wish him all the very best in his op recovery.

Update on Max

Get well soon Max x
My old man always said there are two types of people in the world. Doers and Gunnars.The Doers are champions, the gunnars belong in the army. You are a doer @BOZO .

My old man always said there are two types of people in the world. Doers and Gunnars.The Doers are champions, the gunnars belong in the army. You are a doer @BOZO .

I am a passionate Manly supporter like every one else on here feathered friend.

The truth really is .........

There are 2 types of people in this world

Manly Sea eagle supporters like all of us Silvertails

And the lost souls who follow other clubs

Go the Mighty Sea eagles !!!

4775.jpg

Awesome work @BOZO. Such a lovely and kind gesture from you.

Good luck to Max as he recovers from the surgery. With the way Manly has been playing recently he won't have to wait long for another premiership!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4