Manly Rubbish?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They bend a rule when it comes to stripping, we bend a rule when it comes to penalties. Can't have been that bad on our part since no one was sin binned.

The only rubbish act on the field was Leilua. Dropping knees....... Twice

They bend a rule when it comes to stripping, we bend a rule when it comes to penalties. Can't have been that bad on our part since no one was sin binned.

The only rubbish act on the field was Leilua. Dropping knees....... Twice
Not to mention his shoulder charge on Tom.

Rubbish
744115_640x360_large_20190825180659.jpg

I've watched the game twice.
Tell you what's rubbish.
Knees.
I saw 4 occasions of it.
Canberra rubbish...

Croker is a choker. Always has been in his long career of mediocrity.

Whenever the game is tight and he is required to score, he will drop the ball over the line.
Whenever he is needed to kick a goal, he will miss the kick. It happened yesterday. They had a penalty right in front which would have sent the game to golden point . Oh that's right - he had 5 min earlier missed the easy conversion.

Now, that is rubbish.

CROKER THE CHOKER

Classic Gold !!!! send that to Vossy and all the a holes calling yesterday who were death riding us and claiming we should have 2 players off and that Jetski "must' be offside , a fact that was hard to prove as their coverage is so shyte that you cant get a clear shot iether way .
As for Crocker he has that permanent look on his face that there is some sort of foul stench in the air ,and he doesn't like it !!

Croker is a choker. Always has been in his long career of mediocrity.

Whenever the game is tight and he is required to score, he will drop the ball over the line.
Whenever he is needed to kick a goal, he will miss the kick. It happened yesterday. They had a penalty right in front which would have sent the game to golden point . Oh that's right - he had 5 min earlier missed the easy conversion.

Now, that is rubbish.

CROKER THE CHOKER
Yes. Amusing that the name of the Captain of the Canberra Faders is a bloke whose name is Jarrod Choker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4