Manly Rubbish?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Canberra rubbish of 1 player falling off a tackle while a Pom steals the ball completely backfired yesterday.

They mistimed 3 of them and were penalized.

Other times tackler 1 fell off, and while the Pom tried to get the ball the manly player held on tight and made plenty of post contact metres.

Easy metres when the bloke isn’t trying to tackle.

Have I missed something? (probably). While crocker and fans are complaining of the rubbish and niggle, just what do they mean? I didn't see all this constant niggling Manly are being accused of.

No sCam style of elbows, etc in the face. And we didn't do some lame ass attempt of ball stripping, nor did Manly trap the ball into the scrum to get the raiders offside.

I'm beginning to think this is a myth of sCam size proportions.

The Canberra rubbish of 1 player falling off a tackle while a Pom steals the ball completely backfired yesterday.

They mistimed 3 of them and were penalized.

Other times tackler 1 fell off, and while the Pom tried to get the ball the manly player held on tight and made plenty of post contact metres.

Easy metres when the bloke isn’t trying to tackle.
The focus on ball stripping also slows down the play as they need to untangle every tackle.
This needs to be cleared up, i think if your focus is on stripping so much then you need to get off the tackled player faster. Or you get once chance to strip the ball, say 2 seconds, then its hands off the ball and just tackle.

64B35CE4-3BFE-4D7C-B884-725FF79D7A69.jpeg

We have the superior rubbish. Raiders rubbish is just low grade inferior crap.
Ours is recyclable because we’re responsible global citizens.

The Slime Green Jalopies and their fans on the other hand like to dump everything outside the Mugga Lane tip, to avoid paying fees. Some of it then finds it’s way into the catchment.;)*

*In reality, I have seen many unthinking Manly-supporting dolts do similar things with their rubbish at Lottovale.

Ours is recyclable because we’re responsible global citizens.

The Slime Green Jalopies and their fans on the other hand like to dump everything outside the Mugga Lane tip, to avoid paying fees. Some of it then finds it’s way into the catchment.;)*

*In reality, I have seen many unthinking Manly-supporting dolts do similar things with their rubbish at Lottovale.
Parliament Drive tip is an alternate sight for dumping and all the rubbish gets inside. The fees are huge though and the staff are useless.

Watched the game again through the night because well I found out I'm allergic tocertain medication and the steroids they gave me kept me up all night.

Can't really see the rubbish they are on about. We aren't completely clean but no team is. I didn't however see anyone trying to deliberately hurt or wrestle others.
About or worst crime is laying around the ruck trying to slow it down and creeping offside

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7