Manly Priming at the right time for Finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Regardless of right or wrong on here it’s full strength ( if possible ) in round 21/22 that will confirm if we are contenders or pretenders.

21 is the benchmark

And we may need to get past 22 if we are to get a crack at them.
Manly are 100% contenders. At full strength we have the capacity to beat any team in the comp. Lets stop selling ourselves short because there is no way that Des is allowing the team to even question whether we are contenders or pretenders. That is not a mindset that Des will allow the team to take into the finals. As far as the team is concerned we are contenders. Not even a question about it. We have not been able to field a full strength team all season, and when we do we are more then capable of beating any other team in the comp. Yes round 21 will be key to our finals run, but we have barely got out of second gear all season. I believe we are far from peaking as a team, and our momentum when we do could take us all the way. Go Manly.

I believe we are far from peaking as a team, and our momentum when we do could take us all the way.
Interesting point indeed. I think there is more potential for improvement in Manly than in the other contenders.
Got to say, aside from the first month which was kind of unpleasant, I'm really enjoying this season.

We need to start building momentum now. We can't afford any more performances like we did against Newcastle and Canberra. If we can start building momentum now we will have timed our run into the finals well. I don't expect us to beat Melbourne in Round 21 but we need to come close and then get on a run of wins. Melbourne are very much like Penrith last year and we know what happened to them in the GF.

Until we get our defence to 100% we are no chance, the goons made way too many meters on occasions.
Our attack at full strength can score points against anyone, we really need tom at the back V the top sides to stiffen up our defence.
Jake will tighten things up when he comes back. We miss his effort in the middle. But yes Tom covers so much ground at the back

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2