Manly poach young gun from Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MANLY POACHES YOUNG GUN FROM STORM

Manly has pinched one of the best young centre prospects in the game from the Storm, signing him to a four-year deal.

Cayden Close is only 15 but was in hot demand after winning the Coffs Harbour Comets Best & Fairest award last season.

A member of the NSW & Australian under 16s touch sides, he has lightning feet and after scoring six tries in a game against Group 19 early last year, had seven clubs on his trail.

Also a star sprinter, he settled on Manly after some sweet talking from Sea Eagles recruitment boss Noel Cleal and will definitely be one to watch in coming years.

The youngster will move to Sydney next season, where he has a full scholarship with St Joseph's College in Hunters Hill.

Also a news item and story on the kid here:

Cayden Close possesses Killer Speed and Noel Cleal was quick off the mark to sign him . Great Job Crusher !!!

Also a news item and story on the kid here:

after watching the nbn news story i don't know how long we will be able to keep him.....
in league:
not one um,
not one ah,
just clear concise words.
he & dce will get on, thats for sure

after watching the nbn news story i don't know how long we will be able to keep him.....
in league:
not one um,
not one ah,
just clear concise words.
he & dce will get on, thats for sure

Haha I thought the same thing! Very well spoken for such a young bloke.

Hey guys Cayden is my son and looking forward to presenting himself to Manly in 2 weeks. Still plenty of development in him and is looking forward to working hard and matching up with other teams and knows a few players from prev rep football. He’s currently 192cm and 85kg so plenty of time to build his shape to hopefully be an asset in the future. Cheers

Hey guys Cayden is my son and looking forward to presenting himself to Manly in 2 weeks. Still plenty of development in him and is looking forward to working hard and matching up with other teams and knows a few players from prev rep football. He’s currently 192cm and 85kg so plenty of time to build his shape to hopefully be an asset in the future. Cheers
Congratulations on becoming part of the Manly family.
He seems to be a good kid, hope to see him in Manly colours soon.

Thanks for that New Eagle, I was pleasantly surprised, most of the highlights of young players is only of their attacking prowess but your young fella can tackle too.

Looks like we’ve signed a good ‘un and he seems a well spoken kid, Joey’s will polish that up even more, as well as his footy.

Your wife and yourself should be very proud of Cayden. Welcome to the Flock.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4