Manly not missing .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Randall, Witt, Tezza or Hoppa!

We are a much stronger side with Bell who amazes me. Tezza defended well but hardly broke the line. Bells footwork is amazing.

Monaghaan is starting to do the job at hooker, though the silly penalties that Dunley gives away annoy me. Dunley started to link on Saturday which was good. (Chad who?????)

Burns did some very clever stuff and commits the line. Defensively he has done a good job. If we can get the niggle out of his game whilst maintaining aggression he could be anything.

Hoppa was great in his day but I have been impressed by the efforts of both Robertson and Hicks. Have supported the forwards well and have been steady under the kick. Defensively they are doing the job.

Orford was starting to look at home - Menzies looked wider and more effective at the weekend.

Maybe we could be better than last year!!!!!

Robertson is the answer we have been looking for on the wing. I hope he hangs around for a long time. He will only get better too.

Dunnley really does annoy me. You can see the look in his eye and his body language when he is about to snap. I just sit there and hold my breath that someone will tell him to stop what he's about to do. Very predictable and I think he needs a rest so we can blood Balin before he see's his chances are better on the GC.

Burns is great. Id rather him in 5/8 than monas. I not so sure about what he can do with the ball but where monas used to stop and circle he just charges and often looks like busting the line.

Its about time monas is our hooker. And just how good has be been since being there. I give credit where it's due and I feel monas knows when its on out wide. From hooker, he can actually start the movement better. Saturday night saw some massive passes from the play the ball that had the roosters scrambling to stop us.

All round I think we are starting to get the best possible combos. I think by round 10 we will be one of the sides that will worry whoever we play.

Im not sure it will be that quick, but I hope we are ready for the dragons too!

Cuthbo has made more metres in his 2 games than sammy did all last year.

very good points cw and flip

Can anyone tell me if robbo was tested under the high ball last week. Its the area ive heard he was poor in and he hasnt been tested in teh first 3 rounds.

The Roosters obviously thought Stewart was weak under the high ball as they 'rained' bombs on him and he stood up to the test. Hicks defused a couple of cross-field kicks well. Robbo took a great Orford kick in attack and off-loaded brilliantly for Stewey to score his 23rd try in 23 games at Brookie!!!

The Roosters obviously thought Stewart was weak under the high ball as they 'rained' bombs on him and he stood up to the test. Hicks defused a couple of cross-field kicks well. Robbo took a great Orford kick in attack and off-loaded brilliantly for Stewey to score his 23rd try in 23 games at Brookie!!!

I know it's a long shot but if mini was to get injured and i was coaching... all bias aside i would be very tempted to put Brett Stewart in.... The guy is an awesome talent!!

It is no co-incidence that the team perfomances have improved once they put Cuthbo and Burns in the side.

This site has been asking for these changes for some time now and it proves that we were right. these are goping to be our players of the future. Now if we can only slot Ballin and Rose in somewhere I will be happy.

I can't see us missing Randall, Harris, Donald, Hoppa or Tezza. The replacing players of Monas, Cuthbo, Robbo and Bell are all superior in my books. The jury's still out on Witt for mine - he's still only young, a great kicker, and a decent defender and runner. He just needs to develop more playmaking and general kicking skills. I think he's more of a 1/2 back than 5/8 anyway.

I can't see us missing Randall, Harris, Donald, Hoppa or Tezza. The replacing players of Monas, Cuthbo, Robbo and Bell are all superior in my books. The judiciary is still out on Witt for mine - he's still only young, a great kicker, and a decent defender and runner. He just needs to develop more playmaking and general kicking skills. I think he's more of a 1/2 back than 5/8 anyway.

When ya look at that... someone is doing there job right

Replacing
randall with mona's
Hill with Bell
Sam Harris with Cuthbo
Scott Donald with Robertson

They are even better players IMO we have certainly strengthened in those departments i think... not to mention a top quality halfback!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4