Manly may have the games best spine soon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Api is a great little individual player that has a go and defends above his weight. Love his energy.

But he throws passes like a 12 year old girl. Will never be a good half, 5/8 or hooker.

I think DCE has peaked, hit a purple patch a couple of years ago and not would not run out of site in a dark night, even thurston sacked him at state of origin
No way, just needs the right halves partner and a forward pack that makes consistently good metres - just like any half. Thurston and the Cowboys struggled until Morgan went to the 6. They tried a heap of 6's before Morgan, because they knew Thurston couldn't do it on his own.

Parcell will never be the heir to Cam Smith.

He simply does not have the smarts to be an elite hooker. He is quick out of dummy half but occasionally will run at inopportune times. He gives nice crisp service but he does not create anything with the football and certainly doesn't scare the opposition with his defence the same way that players like Friend and McCullough do. I also think Kodi Nikorima and Jake Granville would give him a run for his money as "quickest dummy half".
I hope you are wrong. I reckon I saw enough against Penrith to rate him a potential rep hooker. Sometimes you can't say exactly why you rate someone highly but he looks like he has a potential awareness of the game to match his speed and crisp passing. Someone mentioned in another post that they were surprised Michael Witt did not kick on. While all the halves and five eights from that era tried hard including Travis Burns, at no stage did I think any of them were the answer. I feel the opposite with Parcell. I remember declaring years ago that a young Brett Kenny would be the next Kangaroo five eight and was told in no uncertain terms that he was too tall and Mitchell Cox was next in line! Injuries are my greatest concern

Manly "may" be premiers this year too. Oh the lure of what's possible! (But yeah we have the makings of a great spine potentially)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8