Manly may have the games best spine soon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Enigma

Reserve Grader
Parcell , DCE and the Turbo look to me to be the best spine within 2-3 years. Even next year with all 3 fit and strong anything could happen. Clearly we need good players to allow them to play well. It is critical to weed out players who can not defend well or learn quickly. One factor in our recent golden era which I may have under estimated was the defence of all the players in the middle. Vave makes a great impact with his running and appears more damaging than Kitey but the whole package of players like Kite is the ability to defend individually and as part of the team and be dependable for the whole game. We are sloppy at the moment. Also I would like Snake to retire and write a book. I always felt we could win any game with Snake out there but he is bordering on tragic at the moment

Stewart and Matai need to join Lyon and retire this year.

For next year we need another top class centre, a real 5/8 (Koriosau may well end up becoming this), a damaging winger, an impact second rower, and 2 more props with some punch. If we can get all that and keep them injury free we could be one of the best teams in the comp as soon as next year.

Although that'd be even more likely if we had Hasler back. I'd even settle for the Walker brothers.

We just need a good coaching team also, get Hasler back or Tooves, preferably Hasler he got us out of a hole in 2005 hopefully he can get us back to the top. Recruit Hasler and Tooves as his assistant. As for the team it's time for Stewart, Lyon, Matai, Brown and Myles to retire or go to England. Blood youngsters like Knight and get this team to have more manly players who started at manly to the club. We have a solid foundation for a premiership winning side IMO.

Trbojevic-Best young player in the game, future Aussie and NSW fullback
Tafua-Damaging ball runner
Walker-Possibly the best ball runner in the game, future Aussie and NSW centre
DCE-Excellent kicker, classy, Best defensive half in the game
Parcell-Quickest dummy half and possible heir to Cam Smith
Buhrer-Workhorse backrower who can ball play
Taupau-One of the most damaging forwards in the game
Trbojevic-Workhorse, best tackling technique in the game one of the best young forwards going around, future Aussie and NSW lock

Not a bad bunch to build on, just hope that the club gets a bit more manly into this club so we can have our culture back.

A good time to be a young gun , plenty of rep chances opening up real soon all the way to the top.

And here I was expecting you to say we had signed Teddy and Thurston.

I love Jake as a player. But I continue to say in our team he needs to play front row. Let him play 6- 70 minutes like James Graham.

One we need him at Prop.

Two he is our best Prop.

Three Myles misses out.

Four. As much as Jake is awesome. Not at lock. He is too slow by hand and foot for the role our lock performs in block plays.

In our structures the lock isn't just another prop in the middle.

Yes I agree : tiny 2 back rowers and starting props who couldn't run through whipped cream.
I think DCE has peaked, hit a purple patch a couple of years ago and not would not run out of site in a dark night, even thurston sacked him at state of origin

They could consider moving Tafua on.

Damaging runner, but considerable flaws in his game - still.

And always threatening to explode as a social hand grenade, in a shower of bad publicity.

They could consider moving Tafua on.

Damaging runner, but considerable flaws in his game - still.

And always threatening to explode as a social hand grenade, in a shower of bad publicity.
Sorry mate but Jorge is so good for our team with those carries he was getting 30 meter runs every time out of our own end I know his defence and high ball antics are disturbing but I'm sure he will be right with a good off season to work on that

Sorry mate but Jorge is so good for our team with those carries he was getting 30 meter runs every time out of our own end I know his defence and high ball antics are disturbing but I'm sure he will be right with a good off season to work on that
What is a 30 meter run? Is that when you try to carry 15 gas meters under each arm?

Or did you mean a 30 metre run?

We live in Australia after all.

What is a 30 meter run? Is that when you try to carry 15 gas meters under each arm?

Or did you mean a 30 metre run?

We live in Australia after all.
Sorry mate my iPad always puts metre to meter on spell check never knew why cause I got it in Aus

And here I was expecting you to say we had signed Teddy and Thurston.

I love Jake as a player. But I continue to say in our team he needs to play front row. Let him play 6- 70 minutes like James Graham.

One we need him at Prop.

Two he is our best Prop.

Three Myles misses out.

Four. As much as Jake is awesome. Not at lock. He is too slow by hand and foot for the role our lock performs in block plays.

In our structures the lock isn't just another prop in the middle.
I'd put buhrer to lock. Tackles all day, quick on his feet. Leave Jake to lead the front row.

Parcell-Quickest dummy half and possible heir to Cam Smith

Parcell will never be the heir to Cam Smith.

He simply does not have the smarts to be an elite hooker. He is quick out of dummy half but occasionally will run at inopportune times. He gives nice crisp service but he does not create anything with the football and certainly doesn't scare the opposition with his defence the same way that players like Friend and McCullough do. I also think Kodi Nikorima and Jake Granville would give him a run for his money as "quickest dummy half".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6