Manly INDIGENOUS JERSEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always hoped i'd be one of the pioneering asian players in league, playing for Manly... til i got chased by a kid in primary school and i ran away all scared... i knew there and then that being tough wasn't for me

eggson link said:
I always hoped i'd be one of the pioneering asian players in league, playing for Manly... til i got chased by a kid in primary school and i ran away all scared... i knew there and then that being tough wasn't for me

Jeez you could get a game right now.

The Tigers hooker spot might be up for grabs this weekend.

And there is a brave second rower at the Dragons who runs away from Justin Hodges who might need replacing.

I actually think that Newcastle jersey is pretty good. A lot better than the manly one, what a half arsed attempt at aboriginal art.

And why haven't we dropped Eco Hot Water from our jumper this year. Aren't they leaving us next season?

Flip link said:
And why haven't we dropped Eco Hot Water from our jumper this year. Aren't they leaving us next season?

Flip - could you please explain the logic behind that comment??! ???

ManlyBacker link said:
Give it a rest ajay and turn down the redneck radio in the background. You obviously have no idea of the cultural differences and the difficulties faced by indigenous Australians. I think it is a great initiative and am extremely weary of people knocking moves to support them.

agree give it a rest, it used to happen a bit on the old official forum too!

i personally like the jersey, but prefered the other option we had to choose from.

great idea too IMO recognising the indigenous players who've represented our great club.

most clubs have/are heading down this path

Here is a little test for you all name as many indigenous players

Cliff Lyons
Ronnie Gibbs (Rambo)
Mal Cochrane
Paul Shaw
Dale Shearer
Frank Stokes
Albert Torrens
Keven McGinness
? Liddiard

Their would be many more but thats all I can think of. If we had a list of kiwis it would be longer.

What does wearing these jumpers really achieve???? Besides pushing the US-THEM image.. I hope it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

Call me crazy but I like the jersey and think its important to recognise the aboriginal culture.

Rambo1987 link said:

Cliff Lyons
Ronnie Gibbs (Rambo)
Mal Cochrane
Paul Shaw
Dale Shearer
Frank Stokes
Albert Torrens
Keven McGinness
? Liddiard

Their would be many more but thats all I can think of. If we had a list of kiwis it would be longer.

Andrew "Snorter" Walker
George Rose
Michael Bani

bob dylan link said:
Call me crazy but I like the jersey and think its important to recognise the aboriginal culture.
ok crazy  i agree..  with ya..!! ;D

jjai link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184360.msg279934#msg279934 date=1280468825]
[/quote]

I will applaud that jjai.

bob dylan link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184360.msg279941#msg279941 date=1280469212]
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184360.msg279934#msg279934 date=1280468825]
[/quote]

I will applaud that jjai.
[/quote]you might as well since i cant get 69 smites :mad:.. i might as well work it down  then  ::)

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Rambo1987 link=topic=184360.msg279821#msg279821 date=1280447913]

Cliff Lyons
Ronnie Gibbs (Rambo)
Mal Cochrane
Paul Shaw
Dale Shearer
Frank Stokes
Albert Torrens
Keven McGinness
? Liddiard

Andrew "Snorter" Walker
George Rose
Michael Bani

[/quote]ash alberts

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4