Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
I would bet a lot of money chad will be paid a lot more than he is now at Manly.

Read the below mate about highly paid coaching staff.

Yeah, nah .. it only says that Bulldogs have the biggest and most expensive coaching staff ... not that individual asst coaches are on a motza ..

Also the whole article becomes questionable when you get to Manly and it refers to 2014 ... 8 years ago ..

Sorry, you may be right .. but you are still just guessing ..

Also it talks about Broncos hiring Bennett ... good lord

Yeah, nah .. it only says that Bulldogs have the biggest and most expensive coaching staff ... not that individual asst coaches are on a motza ..

Also the whole article becomes questionable when you get to Manly and it refers to 2014 ... 8 years ago ..

Sorry, you may be right .. but you are still just guessing ..

Also it talks about Broncos hiring Bennett ... good lord
All good! I guess we believe what we want to believe at the end of the day. .

Can I please be the assistant coach? @Woodsie I would not expect a huge pay packet and would be honoured to learn from the best… I also promise not to defect to the dogs…

Might be you he was alluding to? Or maybe @Technical Coach , who's sprinkled dust of disappearance on himself (D&D magic item) and dissipated ? But it'll be interesting to see who gets the nod.

You've got my vote, how's that?

Agreed, could work out perfectly if he excels
If he excels, exactly.

Have we seen anything in Chad Stone’s career to date suggesting he will go on to be a great coach?

If he does well over there, maybe he can come back one day. Otherwise enjoy your career elsewhere, Clad Randalson.

And the ‘succession plan’ may be a little clearer now, if Monaghan is staying. As long as it’s not that ring-in from ‘Blecktown’.

Last edited:
Si
If Chad is leaving then Who is going to be our new assistant coach ?

Oh sorry Woodsie I forgot .....Who is on first base
Since when has Chad Randall been an assistant coach, thought he was the water/messages runner. Monas is Des's only real assistant isn't he.

Si

Since when has Chad Randall been an assistant coach, thought he was the water/messages runner. Monas is Des's only real assistant isn't he.
Toovey also ran the water and messages on the field when he was the assistant to Des .
Monas would be the other assistant perhaps

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8