Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Cam sounds spot on here, too. We should be very careful about the types of media we both trust and believe right now.

Cod season closed. May I suggest joining the Facebook page 'Australian Yabbie Enthusiasts' if nothing else it will make your passion for the silver tails seem not so sad.

I say this as a proud member myself.
Nah I'm still in paradise for another 3 weeks before I have to come home and start working again. It's gonna be hard after 5 months of travel.

Attachments

• 62A7732D-443D-42D5-9FB2-0DA25A279D1D.jpeg
    62A7732D-443D-42D5-9FB2-0DA25A279D1D.jpeg
    299.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 78A65E2D-F2C5-4CDD-8DD7-69AE40C18DEF.jpeg
    78A65E2D-F2C5-4CDD-8DD7-69AE40C18DEF.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 67
You would think all contracts are confidential,club ,player ,player manager, NRL would know the details and they would all leak details when it is in their best interest (mainly player manager) but it wouldn't be good business having 15 other clubs knowing all your finances or players your looking to employ
Not saying that. I'm saying the club needs to come out and say hey we have $400K left, don't care about who, ain't our business. But when we have players leave ie around $2.4 mil worth, I want to ask questions where did it go. I didn't ask who we would buy but what positions.

I'm a member so I have the right to ask.

He should be one of des' assistants they are good mates and worked well together in the past.
Not sure Tooves would want to go back there under the current regime,especially with Penn still running the show and Peters still working in the media

Don't care anymore who coaches or which side wins the battle.
It's been 20 years of **** and it's time to sort it out internally.
Get rid of the boys club and hire the best person for each role who is happy to work in a team and want the best for the club.

Whatever side takes control get rid of the people who cause trouble and start running the club professionally.

Stop playing it out in the media.
Unfortunately this is just how it works.Just look at the Tigers.Their soap opera has been in the media for almost two years,so we should feel lucky it’s only been a week.I suppose if we have laughed at the Tigers dramas,we must take it on the chin with Manly’s and just ride it out

Look at that absolute jerk in the photo thinking he is better than everyone else wearing his blue suit. Once again showing he thinks he is a cut above the rest

Forans hands on Toms shoulders warming him up to take DCE out the back and flog him
This guy ???

Attachments

• F4443564-9925-43C4-9D42-447DC25D76DC.png
    F4443564-9925-43C4-9D42-447DC25D76DC.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
Evening All,

In the spirit of the Kieran Forum and the Daley Cherrygraph the ongoing air of "crisis" has entered rare air....a super thread. This is the place to discuss all your club in crisis chat (and where we will dump all the multiple threads)

Hugs and Kisses
LSZ

Evening All,

In the spirit of the Kieran Forum and the Daley Cherrygraph the ongoing air of "crisis" has entered rare air....a super thread. This is the place to discuss all your club in crisis chat (and where we will dump all the multiple threads)

Hugs and Kisses
LSZ
How big does a super thread have to be before it becomes a mega thread?

Exactly. Everyone who just went off should check the facts first. If it came from rothtool or any of his fox mates then I'd be sceptical at best.
Apparently Des said it....I don't know, I can't imagine him doing so, but if it's just a report by gutter journalism
They just gave themselves a brain aneurysm and went off the deepend all over a drunk report 🤦‍♂️

Was a Taylors Reserve Parcel Shiraz 2014...
Probably a little past its prime but most enjoyable nonetheless.

Taylors Cabernet Sauvignon was my introduction to red...
Ah, mothers milk :)
Can’t go wrong with the Taylor’s. Aleays a level or two above what you pay for it.

NYEagle

Schuster on Instagram said and I quote "Foran is the best player his ever played with and is going to miss him". Well if that's the case why did your manager threaten the club so you can play 5/8?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12