Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Geez this is real gutter journalism.

I’ve heard it all now.
I agree Mark. There are that many stories going on around here on the exact same subject. Maybe thats what the media want, who know,s. I think I might tune out for a while, Im starting to get a migraine lol and comeback in the new year and hope it is all sorted. I bet the media outlets are looking on here and wetting themselves about the panic they are bringing

I agree Mark. There are that many stories going on around here on the exact same subject. Maybe thats what the media want, who know,s. I think I might tune out for a while, Im starting to get a migraine lol and comeback in the new year and hope it is all sorted. I bet the media outlets are looking on here and wetting themselves about the panic they are bringing
It’s over the top now

My thoughts exactly. I don't want des punted but will cop it on the chin if he is replaced by a real coach someone like flano or toove. Not a muppet like slater or someone inexperienced like Hales.

I think there's a degree of payback from 2011 at play here as well
Can I ask why you think Slater is a muppet?

Work places do survey thingies all the time.
At this stage I'd prefer for Des to stay but hope he's willing to accept some changes. If he stays he needs to re-bind these players into a cohesive team. Of course they're not always going to be best mates but they need to be working towards a common goal - winning a premiership for Manly.
Signing a contract should mean that you need to front up and play, regardless of rainbows or daffodils or whatever.
Fixing the rift in the playing group should fix results. I think they all need Jake-blood injections.
If Des can't reunite them then he'll have to go.

It's Des scrambling for ammunition to take to the Thursday showdown. Seriously this is just like the shootout at the end of The Good, The Bad and the Ugly. Des , Penn and Mestrov.
Well we never can just disappear into the off-season can we. Fu*k me dead.
If true, how convenient, according to an earlier post half the side didn’t turn up to MM, guess there won’t be too many negative survey results, too much BS going on, if I was a fringe supporter, I’d be out in heartbeat, sadly I’m in for life, but the **** thats going on at the moment is making it almost unbearable.

Lol, the original poster is obviously on previous form a troll and not worth listening too, but it is amazing how many people jump on it as gospel, along with every other little fairytale being printed at the moment ad nauseum and people are just lapping it up to sink the boot in

These dickheads in the media spent all this time saying what a good bloke Paul Green is but have no problem slipping back into a mode of hammering certain clubs and individuals relentlessly

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10