Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
BD15D18E-DF13-43EB-AB95-D4C64637F176.png

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Broom needs to go through the whole place.
The football department seem to be going from one disaster to another.
Until the department is sorted everything they do should go through Tony to have the final say.

10 years ago the team seemed to play for each other. Regular nights playing poker enjoying each others company.
From what's reported DCE was his own man back then.
I have always thought he is needed at the club but am starting to feel he needs to be moved on.

Last edited:

Cameron

So ceo didn't know but football department did so who is behind it fultons and hales.

I think the fultons have done some great work in junior development but I don't like the Anti has stench coming from them and their mates Hadley and peters

joeboy

Bencher
Not even enough nous to offer a no comment so as not to give this angle any oxygen.

Better to stay silent and be thought of an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

What a ****ing travesty

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Surely this is rock bottom………

Not sure about that.
I feel next year we will make the 2022 Tigers team look like champions.
There seems to be a group behind the scenes trying to do as much damage as possible to get there own way.
Having media mates allows it to fester even more.
Penn and Mestrov need to have everyone reapply for their jobs and move the ones on who are causing issues.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lmao, who is running this sht show?
That's the problem @mave No one is actually running this ****show. It has become the worst ****show in the proud history of the club. Nothing else in our history comes close to just how bad things have gotten. Anyone who can't see that is definitely delusional. We are officially an embarrassment wrapped in a laughing stock inside of a basket case—a total ****show of epic proportions.
Excuse the French but well done to all the ****wits who have brought this club to its ****ing knees. You can all go **** yourselves.

Cameron

So much for not airing the dirty laundry to the media,as promised by Mestrov at his first press conference.Looks like certain people at the club are already stabbing him in the back.Good luck with Hales or Brett Fulton as the coach folks
My thoughts exactly. I don't want des punted but will cop it on the chin if he is replaced by a real coach someone like flano or toove. Not a muppet like slater or someone inexperienced like Hales.

I think there's a degree of payback from 2011 at play here as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16