Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
Interesting point made by Kent on 360 (yes I know its Kent, but its food for thought)....

The Football Dept. put out the survey, and Des is in charge of the Dept. Did Des himself put the question into the survey just to gauge who is with him and who isn't??

Work places do survey thingies all the time.
At this stage I'd prefer for Des to stay but hope he's willing to accept some changes. If he stays he needs to re-bind these players into a cohesive team. Of course they're not always going to be best mates but they need to be working towards a common goal - winning a premiership for Manly.
Signing a contract should mean that you need to front up and play, regardless of rainbows or daffodils or whatever.
Fixing the rift in the playing group should fix results. I think they all need Jake-blood injections.
If Des can't reunite them then he'll have to go.
Usually any staff survey would be approved by the executive

Last I heard, The Brothers met up with Uncle Wayne at a lemonade stall outside the Broncos last game.....and subsequently committed for life.

Could someone explain why my thread about what was on 9 about the blew with DCE and Tom was taken from the site. I had a link from 9, I made a comment non offensive so what & why?

I've been good for a long long time so why censorship?

who knows the actual truth though, that was from fox sports, so very high chance of it being a fictional story

I know this is a stitch because only the Roosters can afford him. They desperately need them too, they will tell you. Tom can come off the bench for Teddy and Jake can be 18th man.

NYEagle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10