Manly Granted Cap Relief for Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
1687732431755.png

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will have 350k exempt from the 2023 salary cap due to Tom Trbojevic being injured during a representative match.

Not sure what it really gives the team though.With Garrick seemingly locked into fullback and Talau on the way,who are Manly really likely to get?No fullback from the top 8 squads are going to want to come.Dane Laurie is an option but he’s no better than Garrick is likely to be named 5/8 for the Tigers this week

Not sure what it really gives the team though.With Garrick seemingly locked into fullback and Talau on the way,who are Manly really likely to get?No fullback from the top 8 squads are going to want to come.Dane Laurie is an option but he’s no better than Garrick is likely to be named 5/8 for the Tigers this week
Trying to find a FB is pointless. Garrick can do the job for the rest of the season more than adequately. If we get some money relief they should use it more prudently. Upgrade for someone maybe. Does it even work that way? Either way, we have enough centre options to fill one spot. Our centre and one winger options are not match winners but they'll get us thru this season. I'm more concerned about our forward pack. If they decided to "turn up" every week, our available backs can still score points.

Trying to find a FB is pointless. Garrick can do the job for the rest of the season more than adequately. If we get some money relief they should use it more prudently. Upgrade for someone maybe. Does it even work that way? Either way, we have enough centre options to fill one spot. Our centre and one winger options are not match winners but they'll get us thru this season. I'm more concerned about our forward pack. If they decided to "turn up" every week, our available backs can still score points.
Could be wrong but think ti is more like for like in a set position for rep injury dispensation and Garrick does seem the best option there in any case right now . Not many other options of interest from other clubs also in any case

Could be wrong but think ti is more like for like in a set position for rep injury dispensation and Garrick does seem the best option there in any case right now . Not many other options of interest from other clubs also in any case
Right. If that's the case then we just need to move on stop agonising over who should replace Tom. The Club needs to focus on getting the Fainu(s) situation sorted, the forward pack doing a job for 80 mins, the Shu living up to his own wraps (and I am still a fan for now) and asking Flannagon to kindly move on now.

Right. If that's the case then we just need to move on stop agonising over who should replace Tom. The Club needs to focus on getting the Fainu(s) situation sorted, the forward pack doing a job for 80 mins, the Shu living up to his own wraps (and I am still a fan for now) and asking Flannagon to kindly move on now.
Yep, use the $350k to front end Garrick’s contract so we have an extra $350k next year to use.

It would of only been feasible if it was RTS but he was never coming to Manly and I’m not completely sure he would of been match fit or League ready to go straight away anyway

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8