Manly Fans Revolt over Ticket Prices

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

It’s the fkn Roosters Bozo. They’re the cocks. Leave the girls out of it.
Roosters ???

We are not the Roosters feathered friend ..We are not Cocks ... Far from it !!!

We are the Mighty Sea eagles
Who have over come adversity by doing what Eagles do best and that is we have always soared above adversity since 1947 and have always prevailed

Our Incomparable clubs History has been sustained over the years by Loyal , proud and passionate Manly Legends that have had the courage and conviction to do what is right by their legendary club so we never ever die like the North Sydney Bears

As long as their are Loyal and Passionate Manly supporters there will always be a Manly

Whilst The North Sydney Bears are RIP eeing in their graves
The Legendary Sea eagles are RIPPING into the 2021 NRL premiership in quest for another Manly Premiership win

Long Live the Manly Sea eagles !!!
NRL681AE_1800x1800.jpg

Hey our own @ellakasmar is famous
Breaking News ....

It has finally arrived today with Great anticipation and Great admiration and with the reward of a club members discount from the club that keeps on giving since 1947 the Legendary Manly Sea eagles

The 75th Heritage Jersey . The incomparable Maroon and white sacred cloth that has defied and overcome merciless adversity , Wooden spoons , Super league wars ,Mergers , Bankruptcy and has prevailed and maintained its Breathtaking Spine tingling History to remain the Incomparable and Magnificent Manly Sea eagles

Thanks to the Courage and Conviction and Great Sacrifices of all the Great dedicated loyal and passionate Manly Souls . Our Great Founders , Investors , Players , Coaches and Never say die Club member supporters !

Our Legendary clubs Proud History is Indeed Incomparable and Priceless
Going to games to watch the Greatest club of all is worth its weight in Gold

Do not take notice of the Anti Manly Media that do not have a soul for our club and for the game but only a stirring story to fill their own pockets .
Just ask the real people that really count and really hurt .
Ask the empty broken hearted North Sydney Bears the value of having the honour and privilege to support a team in the NRL

Finally
In the NRL there are 2 types of club supporters
The Lost souls of the NRL , Parra , Roosters , Souths , Storm and the rest
and the Manly Sea eagles supporters

Oh What a Feeling

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES !!!

20210222_114416.jpg

Wise, your Landcruiser is less likely to catch fire.
Let us put things in pure perspective feathered friend
The legendary World war II Hero the Jeep has been driving through fiery battles since 1941 and still going strong.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee Night Eagle Turbo Desiel with the EAGLE number plates is the best performance vehicle I have driven :)
willys_0.jpg

To all Manly fans

Never sell your Manly souls to the Devil for a few extra Dollars that you wont take with you when you Die

09f99b36e90e2e7ba168ebfa167f7bf0 (1).jpg

Not every Manly supporter sells their Manly Soul to the Devil for a few extra Dollars feathered friend @PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

The moral of the story.....

GIVE AND LIVE IN GLORY OR TAKE THE EXTRA DOLLARS THAT YOU SAVE TO YOUR GRAVES
maxresdefault.jpg

To the Mole without a soul for the game and all his fickle Manly fans.....

This Dead North Sydney Bear used to play in the NRL comp
Now he is just decomposing

download.jpg

What about this page 189k people following. I'm starting to be aboard the Bozo train. Surely 10% of these followers could be members. That's the best part of 19k members.
Screenshot_20210224-152301_Samsung Internet.jpg

Breaking News ....

It has finally arrived today with Great anticipation and Great admiration and with the reward of a club members discount from the club that keeps on giving since 1947 the Legendary Manly Sea eagles

The 75th Heritage Jersey . The incomparable Maroon and white sacred cloth that has defied and overcome merciless adversity , Wooden spoons , Super league wars ,Mergers , Bankruptcy and has prevailed and maintained its Breathtaking Spine tingling History to remain the Incomparable and Magnificent Manly Sea eagles

Thanks to the Courage and Conviction and Great Sacrifices of all the Great dedicated loyal and passionate Manly Souls . Our Great Founders , Investors , Players , Coaches and Never say die Club member supporters !

Our Legendary clubs Proud History is Indeed Incomparable and Priceless
Going to games to watch the Greatest club of all is worth its weight in Gold

Do not take notice of the Anti Manly Media that do not have a soul for our club and for the game but only a stirring story to fill their own pockets .
Just ask the real people that really count and really hurt .
Ask the empty broken hearted North Sydney Bears the value of having the honour and privilege to support a team in the NRL

Finally
In the NRL there are 2 types of club supporters
The Lost souls of the NRL , Parra , Roosters , Souths , Storm and the rest
and the Manly Sea eagles supporters

Oh What a Feeling

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES !!!

20210222_114416.jpg
Your car looks like it’s in showroom condition! Love the plates as well.

Your car looks like it’s in showroom condition! Love the plates as well.
Thank you Feathered friend . It is only 2 years of age but I do take pride in it and look after it

And as long as all of us Manly supporters take pride and look after our Legendary club then we will never ever end up like the North Sydney Bears
download.jpg

What about this page 189k people following. I'm starting to be aboard the Bozo train. Surely 10% of these followers could be members. That's the best part of 19k members.View attachment 17072
I hear you feathered friend !

Our Famous clubs is well known and there are hundreds of thousands of so called Manly followers on facebook and Twitter and Tinder Yes Tinder and the North Shore and all over Australia and all over the World . Can you Imagine how many club members we would have and the great Impact that it would make to our Legendary club if all those followers had the passion to commit and become passionate supporters and club members

Without Passion we may as well be dead !

download.jpg

It's all very well to criticise people for not becoming members, Bozo, but have the Penns supported the fans by doubling the prices of entry into Brookie, and virtually asking for a $75 'donation' for a membership pack (which, I, you and another 10,000 have done) which doesn't include being able to attend any matches.
The Penns are crying poor, blaming Covid and the Centre of Excellence for reduced ground attendance. OK, I get it; owning this club isn't profitable.
So sell the club to someone who is prepared to lose money for the prestige and kudos that comes with ownership. There is at least one wealthy 'suitor' who will to do this. Said suitor has far deeper pockets than the Penns, reportedly.
By not selling the Penns are contributing to the low membership numbers. If membership, and ticket prices, were more reasonable then the club would have greater support.
So, Bozo, in my humble opinion as a club supporter for 60+ years, why don't you use your passion and persuasion on the Penns to either sell up or loosen their purse strings?

It's all very well to criticise people for not becoming members, Bozo, but have the Penns supported the fans by doubling the prices of entry into Brookie, and virtually asking for a $75 'donation' for a membership pack (which, I, you and another 10,000 have done) which doesn't include being able to attend any matches.
The Penns are crying poor, blaming Covid and the Centre of Excellence for reduced ground attendance. OK, I get it; owning this club isn't profitable.
So sell the club to someone who is prepared to lose money for the prestige and kudos that comes with ownership. There is at least one wealthy 'suitor' who will to do this. Said suitor has far deeper pockets than the Penns, reportedly.
By not selling the Penns are contributing to the low membership numbers. If membership, and ticket prices, were more reasonable then the club would have greater support.
So, Bozo, in my humble opinion as a club supporter for 60+ years, why don't you use your passion and persuasion on the Penns to either sell up or loosen their purse strings?
Covid 19 is REAL and has screwed everyone and have sent sports clubs broke around the world as Investors and fans have pulled the plug on them.

I am glad the you do get it . Owning a club isnt profitable and the Penns could have made more money Investing in a more secure and lucrative Market and this is a credit to the unquestionable Penn Passion for the Manly Sea eagles

The passionless on here have the audacity to ask the Penns to sell the club
because they do not have the passion to comprehend that our Legendary clubs proud and unique and incomparable history is PRICELESS .
WHO EVER HAS THE AUDACITY TO PUT A PRICE ONE OUR LEGENDARYS CLUB HISTORY SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME AND GO AND SUPPORT THE HISTORIC 14 WOODEN SPOON EELS AND GO AND SIT IN ONE OF THEIR STADIUMS STAINED WOODEN SPOON SEATS

Our closet and fair weather facebook and Manly fans who make up around 200, 000 numbers over the years have not passionately contributed to their club as we have one of the lowest club membership with only 10,000 members and that is a REAL disappointment

REAL passionate supporters find it an honour and a privilege to make a one off yearly contribution of a mere $75 to proudly become part on their Legendary club and proudly give back for all the joy and glory that their Legendary club has given them since 1947

Only REAL passionate supporters understand that you cannot put a price on the things you love and are passionate about and we ask not what our legendary club can do for us but what we can do for our legendary club the one and only incomparable and wooden spoonless Manly Sea eagles

I say to all Manly fans around the world
GIVE AND LET LIVE OR TAKE THE EXTRA DOLLARS THAT YOU SAVE TO YOUR GRAVES

Last but not least ...
The Penns are a REAL asset to our Legendary club and if they were not around then we would all be lying around this Dead North Sydney Bear Below
download.jpg

Last edited:
Passion Always Prevails

Because

Real Passionate People do not run away from Adversity
they Always rise above Adversity and Prevail !!!

God Bless the Manly Sea eagles
Who are more that just a football club
and inspire people beyond football fields

THE INCOMPARABLE PRICELESS MANLY SEA EAGLES !!!
img_6516.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4