Manly Fans Revolt over Ticket Prices

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They say that we have passionate Manly club Members on our Silvertails forum

Stand up proudly and show us who ever you are !!!

Your cries are deadening

The Irony of life

The 14 time wooden spoon disgraced , humiliated and suffering EEls supporters are proudly and passionately supporting their club

and the self entitled Manly fickle fear weather feathered friends are Revolting

NRL PASSIONATE CLUB MEMBERSHIP LADDER

Club Name202120202020201920182017
16 Feb16 FebFinalFinalFinalFinal
Parramatta28,40425,00528,15625,25825,14524,501
South Sydney28,27228,04629,67029,62629,18930,220
Newcastle16,95216,54018,86020,66518,01713,370
Canberra16,82116,48819,03920,12120,05519,091
Wests Tigers15,50012,76217,91220,73920,79418,074
Sydney Roosters14,02213,95016,40716,38416,04416,001
St Geo Illa11,42211,74315,27221,02821,19719,181
Manly10,15911,61012,88712,44012,43013,163

The Who said:
It's all very well to criticise people for not becoming members, Bozo, but have the Penns supported the fans by doubling the prices of entry into Brookie, and virtually asking for a $75 'donation' for a membership pack (which, I, you and another 10,000 have done) which doesn't include being able to attend any matches.
The Penns are crying poor, blaming Covid and the Centre of Excellence for reduced ground attendance. OK, I get it; owning this club isn't profitable.
So sell the club to someone who is prepared to lose money for the prestige and kudos that comes with ownership. There is at least one wealthy 'suitor' who will to do this. Said suitor has far deeper pockets than the Penns, reportedly.
By not selling the Penns are contributing to the low membership numbers. If membership, and ticket prices, were more reasonable then the club would have greater support.
So, Bozo, in my humble opinion as a club supporter for 60+ years, why don't you use your passion and persuasion on the Penns to either sell up or loosen their purse strings?
Covid 19 is REAL and has screwed everyone and have sent sports clubs broke around the world as Investors and fans have pulled the plug on them.

I am glad the you do get it . Owning a club isnt profitable and the Penns could have made more money Investing in a more secure and lucrative Market and this is a credit to the unquestionable Penn Passion for the Manly Sea eagles

The passionless on here have the audacity to ask the Penns to sell the club
because they do not have the passion to comprehend that our Legendary clubs proud and unique and incomparable history is PRICELESS .
WHO EVER HAS THE AUDACITY TO PUT A PRICE ONE OUR LEGENDARYS CLUB HISTORY SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME AND GO AND SUPPORT THE HISTORIC 14 WOODEN SPOON EELS AND GO AND SIT IN ONE OF THEIR STADIUMS STAINED WOODEN SPOON SEATS

Our closet and fair weather facebook and Manly fans who make up around 200, 000 numbers over the years have not passionately contributed to their club as we have one of the lowest club membership with only 10,000 members and that is a REAL disappointment

REAL passionate supporters find it an honour and a privilege to make a one off yearly contribution of a mere $75 to proudly become part on their Legendary club and proudly give back for all the joy and glory that their Legendary club has given them since 1947

Only REAL passionate supporters understand that you cannot put a price on the things you love and are passionate about and we ask not what our legendary club can do for us but what we can do for our legendary club the one and only incomparable and wooden spoonless Manly Sea eagles

I say to all Manly fans around the world
GIVE AND LET LIVE OR TAKE THE EXTRA DOLLARS THAT YOU SAVE TO YOUR GRAVES

Quoting you: REAL passionate supporters find it an honour and a privilege to make a one off yearly contribution of a mere $75 to proudly become part on their Legendary club and proudly give back for all the joy and glory that their Legendary club has given them since 1947.
Yes, Manly is a legendary club, and before the Penns took full ownership in 2014 it was one of the most successful. Since then this once proud club has nose-dived.
In the years of ownership by the Penn family we have rarely reached any great heights. Again this season we won't realistically challenge for the premiership. Last year we barely escaped the dreaded Wooden Spoon.
This is a sickening thought for someone like me who has ridden the club's highs. The ownership model has not worked, and needs to change.

In the end if I’m a Parra supporter for $75 I get 3 games in GA seating at one of it not the best ground in Sydney.

As a manly fan I get mmmm. NOTHING.

Now I’m a passionate supporter and have paid the $75 for nothing.

But in the end, every club isn’t aiming for the passionate supporter. It’s aiming for new or fringe supporter to pay money and attend games. How do you do that?

Value for money.

Well let them get away with it this year. But the packages better be excellent next year

Quoting you: REAL passionate supporters find it an honour and a privilege to make a one off yearly contribution of a mere $75 to proudly become part on their Legendary club and proudly give back for all the joy and glory that their Legendary club has given them since 1947.
Yes, Manly is a legendary club, and before the Penns took full ownership in 2014 it was one of the most successful. Since then this once proud club has nose-dived.
In the years of ownership by the Penn family we have rarely reached any great heights. Again this season we won't realistically challenge for the premiership. Last year we barely escaped the dreaded Wooden Spoon.
This is a sickening thought for someone like me who has ridden the club's highs. The ownership model has not worked, and needs to change.

The best part about the shared ownership was that both sides would put pressure on each other to make sure that the club would be performing.

Nowadays, there's nothing of that and the MWRLFC doesn't have the backing to be that force to the Penn faction.

Maybe Bozo, you should be also preaching to the masses to convert them to MWRLFC because if anything, those memberships have more of a say in the future of this club that the franchised Sea Eagles memberships.

In the end if I’m a Parra supporter for $75 I get 3 games in GA seating at one of it not the best ground in Sydney.

As a manly fan I get mmmm. NOTHING.

Now I’m a passionate supporter and have paid the $75 for nothing.

But in the end, every club isn’t aiming for the passionate supporter. It’s aiming for new or fringe supporter to pay money and attend games. How do you do that?

Value for money.

Well let them get away with it this year. But the packages better be excellent next year
The self entitled Manly fans are at it again. Putting a price on their Legendary and Incomparable club which is factored in their game prices

Manly supporters do not pay for seats that are stained with a shameful history of 14 wooden spoons . No wonder the guilty Parra club are virtually giving away their seats for free to their long suffering and humiliated supporters

Our package does not include no wooden spoons
Our jersey has never been disgraced with wooden spoons
Our fans have never been humiliated with wooden spoons
and that to real passionate supporters is PRICELESS

Our Legendary club in the only club to win a premiership every decade since the 70s making it the most successful club in the modern era giving premiership winning glory and joy more than any other club and that is PRICELESS

In the end Passionate Manly supporters will always support their club not only in the premiership Glory years but also in the tough Gory years and we will never sell their soul to the dollar and Let the Devil take Our club to the grave along side the Dead North Sydney Bears or Being wrapped in Blue and Gold Historic wooden spoon shame

IN TIMES OF ADVERSITY WE ALL FIND WHO THE REAL PASSIONATE SUPPORTERS ARE

THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ASK NOT WHAT THEIR LEGENDARY CLUB CAN DO FOR THEM
THEY ASK WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR THEIR LEGENDARY CLUB THE INCOMPARABLE AND PRICELESS AND GREATEST CLUB EVER THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

GOD BLESS ALL THE LOYAL AND PASSIONATE MANLY INVESTORS AND FANS THAT PROUDLY MAKE UP OUR CLUB MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS FOR THEY ARE THE HEART AND SOUL OF OUR LEGENDARY CLUB BECAUSE OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS EXISTENCE LIES IN THE GENEROSITY OF THEIR GIVING HEARTS

GIVE AND LET LIVE OT TAKE THE EXTRA DOLLARS THAT YOU SAVE TO YOUR GRAVES !

maxresdefault (1).jpg

The best part about the shared ownership was that both sides would put pressure on each other to make sure that the club would be performing.

Nowadays, there's nothing of that and the MWRLFC doesn't have the backing to be that force to the Penn faction.

Maybe Bozo, you should be also preaching to the masses to convert them to MWRLFC because if anything, those memberships have more of a say in the future of this club that the franchised Sea Eagles memberships.

THEY ASK WHAT THEY CAN DO FOR THEIR LEGENDARY CLUB THE INCOMPARABLE AND PRICELESS AND GREATEST CLUB EVER THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

GOD BLESS ALL THE LOYAL AND PASSIONATE MANLY INVESTORS AND FANS THAT PROUDLY MAKE UP OUR CLUB MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS FOR THEY ARE THE HEART AND SOUL OF OUR LEGENDARY CLUB BECAUSE OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS EXISTENCE LIES IN THE GENEROSITY OF THEIR GIVING HEARTS

GIVE AND LET LIVE OR TAKE THE EXTRA DOLLARS THAT YOU SAVE TO YOUR GRAVES !

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Roosters ???

We are not the Roosters feathered friend ..We are not Cocks ... Far from it !!!

We are the Mighty Sea eagles
Who have over come adversity by doing what Eagles do best and that is we have always soared above adversity since 1947 and have always prevailed

Our Incomparable clubs History has been sustained over the years by Loyal , proud and passionate Manly Legends that have had the courage and conviction to do what is right by their legendary club so we never ever die like the North Sydney Bears

As long as their are Loyal and Passionate Manly supporters there will always be a Manly

Whilst The North Sydney Bears are RIP eeing in their graves
The Legendary Sea eagles are RIPPING into the 2021 NRL premiership in quest for another Manly Premiership win

Long Live the Manly Sea eagles !!!
View attachment 17025
Love your passion mate

View attachment 17086
Bozo, the hardest thing to open is a closed mind. You obviously don't respect the opinions of fans like me and others as you never respond directly to what we are saying or suggesting. You simply plough ahead with the same mantra -- and in CAPITAL letters.
Despite the fact we post in upper-and-lower letters we are as passionate as you; maybe not as loud, but we are certainly more open minded.
We want the club to succeed just as deeply as you, but we are trying to offer solutions to the plight it finds itself in both on the field and scrounging for every dollar off it.
We do thank the Penn Family for their support but it is not enough if the club wants to return to being the premiership force it once was.

Bozo, the hardest thing to open is a closed mind. You obviously don't respect the opinions of fans like me and others as you never respond directly to what we are saying or suggesting. You simply plough ahead with the same mantra -- and in CAPITAL letters.
Despite the fact we post in upper-and-lower letters we are as passionate as you; maybe not as loud, but we are certainly more open minded.
We want the club to succeed just as deeply as you, but we are trying to offer solutions to the plight it finds itself in both on the field and scrounging for every dollar off it.
We do thank the Penn Family for their support but it is not enough if the club wants to return to being the premiership force it once was.

@BOZO drives a Jeep, what else do you expect @:D@:D@:D

View attachment 17086
The real Bozo, with his hyper awareness of all factors both on and off the field, would be deeply appalled by your myopia.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8