Manly Fans Revolt over Ticket Prices

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly those that put a price on the things they love lose the real meaning of life

Some things in life you cannot buy
Just ask a broken hearted North Sydney Bear supporter

What is the true Meaning of Priceless?

Our club is priceless and if we ever lose it . No money will ever get it back

Any one that puts a price on their club
Is not worthy to be part of it

***CHICKENS RUN AWAY FROM ADVERSITY
BUT LOYAL AND PASSIONATE SEA EAGLES
ALWAYS RISE ABOVE IT ***

God Bless our loyal , passionate and grateful Manly supporters/ club members
Who are the lifeline of their club because when times are tough they do not run away and rip our Legendary clubs proud history and life support off .

View attachment 17005

Hey Ease up on the chicken bashing @BOZO. I’ve got 6, and they are great pets. My mother-in-law bought me this t-shirt for me (below).Pick on the Roosters. The ones from next door that keep trying to get in and fornicate with my girls. Bastards.:mad:

And just to stay on topic. Yes it’s a fkn rort.

87080BF7-8D40-4E8C-AE06-1BC18B4778A6.jpeg

Hey Ease up on the chicken bashing @BOZO. I’ve got 6, and they are great pets. My mother-in-law bought me this t-shirt for me (below).Pick on the Roosters. The ones from next door that keep trying to get in and fornicate with my girls. Bastards.:mad:

And just to stay on topic. Yes it’s a fkn rort.

View attachment 17007
The real rort is ....
The Mole Journalist without a soul for the game
and some gullible fans that believe him

Any one that has a soul for the game knows that
One cannot put a price on a legendary club like Manly whos spine tingling history is Incomparable

The Priceless Incomparable Sea eagles
The most successful club in the modern era and only club to win a grand final every decade since the 70s

But wait there is so much More !!!

19 grand finals appearances
8 winning Grand finals
1 record 40 to nil Grand Final
44 final qualifications
3 world cup challenges
1 world cup win
68 international players
52 state of origin players
38 Australian school boys
1 Incomparable Immortal and greatest ever player to play the game
2 Australian captains
4 State of Origin captains
The only pre 1982 club to have never disgraced its club and humiliate its supporters with a wooden spoon
Wests / tigers 21 spoons
The Banwest Eels whos every new seat in its stadium represents 14 wooden spoons
Glory glory to the Souths 8 time wooden spooners
Illawarra /Dragons 6 spoons
Bulldogs 5 spoons
Gold coast 5 spoons
Knights 4 spoons
Panters 4 spoons
Cow boys 3 spoons
Sharks 3 spoons
Storm 1 spoon
Raiders 1 Spoon
Broncos 1 spoon

The moral of the immoral Mole media story....
Just like One cannot put a price on their own Mother
One cannot put a price on the Mother of all clubs the Manly Sea eagles
Who ever puts a price on their club

To the Mole without a Soul and the gullible feathered friends that he converted into cheap Chickens
OH WHAT A FEELING...
THE PRICELESS INCOMPARABLE MANLY SEA EAGLES !!!
867dbdd49ba7af4302fb6f7ae7aae38c.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly those that put a price on the things they love lose the real meaning of life

Some things in life you cannot buy

What is the true Meaning of Priceless?

Our club is priceless and if we ever lose it . No money will ever get it back

Any one that puts a price on their club

***CHICKENS RUN AWAY FROM ADVERSITY
BUT LOYAL AND PASSIONATE SEA EAGLES
ALWAYS RISE ABOVE IT ***

God Bless our loyal , passionate and grateful Manly supporters/ club members
Who are the lifeline of their club because when times are tough they do not run away and rip our Legendary clubs proud history and life support off .

View attachment 17005

Sure, I get it, some things in life you can't buy.
But the club surely could have bought some lube to use on us instead of going in dry and hard.

Sure, I get it, some things in life you can't buy.
But the club surely could have bought some lube to use on us instead of going in dry and hard.
Let us put things in perspective here feathered friend

The only lubed and screwed for life supporters are the North Sydney Bears supporters

The Bears NRL days are Dead and the Sea eagle are still flying high ahead thanks to the loyal and passionate never say die Manly contributors that see real value in their club competing in the NRL

GIVE AND LIVE IN GLORY OR TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH YOU IN YOUR GRAVES

A NORTH SYDNEY BEAR IN HIS GRAVE
download.jpg

Don’t be so harsh on our management. We are getting a better home ground built and will need to put up with a year of hardship, in part due to reduced capacity from covid too.

The cowboys went through this, and look at their oval now.

We are not like the roosters who get the scg to play out of while their home ground is needlessly rebuilt. Nor are we parra who get a new stadium every few years.

Suck it up I say, enjoy watching our team from our building site for this year, then reap the benefits next year.

I saw Nick in one of his (if not his actual) first AFL game. The little kid sitting next to me was excitedly telling me how one day Nick will be captain (he was right).

And... lol

I can shout a few tickets throughout the year. I just received an email from an African prince who wants to share his fortune with me. All he needs is my bank account and a few other personal details. I'm so happy right now.

Sorry mate, that's a fake email.
It's specifically a Nigerian prince you need to hear from!

(I remember the old days when they'd fax you their 'deal'...fax!!!)

I saw Nick in one of his (if not his actual) first AFL game. The little kid sitting next to me was excitedly telling me how one day Nick will be captain (he was right).

And... lol

He is Nigerian.

The real rort is ....
The Mole Journalist without a soul for the game
and some gullible fans that believe him

Any one that has a soul for the game knows that
One cannot put a price on a legendary club like Manly whos spine tingling history is Incomparable

The Priceless Incomparable Sea eagles
The most successful club in the modern era and only club to win a grand final every decade since the 70s

But wait there is so much More !!!

19 grand finals appearances
8 winning Grand finals
1 record 40 to nil Grand Final
44 final qualifications
3 world cup challenges
1 world cup win
68 international players
52 state of origin players
38 Australian school boys
1 Incomparable Immortal and greatest ever player to play the game
2 Australian captains
4 State of Origin captains
The only pre 1982 club to have never disgraced its club and humiliate its supporters with a wooden spoon
Wests / tigers 21 spoons
The Banwest Eels whos every new seat in its stadium represents 14 wooden spoons
Glory glory to the Souths 8 time wooden spooners
Illawarra /Dragons 6 spoons
Bulldogs 5 spoons
Gold coast 5 spoons
Knights 4 spoons
Panters 4 spoons
Cow boys 3 spoons
Sharks 3 spoons
Storm 1 spoon
Raiders 1 Spoon
Broncos 1 spoon

The moral of the immoral Mole media story....
Just like One cannot put a price on their own Mother
One cannot put a price on the Mother of all clubs the Manly Sea eagles
Who ever puts a price on their club

To the Mole without a Soul and the gullible feathered friends that he converted into cheap Chickens
OH WHAT A FEELING...
THE PRICELESS INCOMPARABLE MANLY SEA EAGLES !!!
View attachment 17009
It’s the fkn Roosters Bozo. They’re the cocks. Leave the girls out of it.

Last edited:

And... lol

I still remember unashamedly at that time I thought it might be real. Naivety doesn’t come close.@:eek::eek:@:eek:

Those prices are an absolute disgrace, management will be super proud when the reduced stadium looks woeful half full

We have just had lights put in at my local cricket ground, the net result of that was an asking price of $105 for the NZ v Aus T20 tomorrow night, up from around 60 which was already steep enough. Will not be attending

Don’t be so harsh on our management. We are getting a better home ground built and will need to put up with a year of hardship, in part due to reduced capacity from covid too.

The cowboys went through this, and look at their oval now.

We are not like the roosters who get the scg to play out of while their home ground is needlessly rebuilt. Nor are we parra who get a new stadium every few years.

Suck it up I say, enjoy watching our team from our building site for this year, then reap the benefits next year.
You have to also remember that if the club get the green light from the Government to do a complete facelift on Brooky it is likely that we will have either reduced capacity at Brooky or be playing elsewhere.

At the AGM the CEO guaranteed that 2022 member and ticketing pricing would be back to the 2020 model, this to me is how I will judge things. I do not one bit like the 2021 pricing structure as I feel it hurts fans who love watching live footy and after learning from the CEO as to why? I am now comfortable with it.

If it's just for the this year and will revert I can live it with and support it. Sometimes tough decisions need to be made.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4