Manly fans needed - Dee Why RSL Monday 28th Feb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Monday night (28th Feb) at Dee Why RSL we need Manly fans to turn up in their colours to attend an open forum of Liberal politicians who next month will be in government in NSW.

We are looking at what commitment they can give us about Brookie.

There will be a "call to arms" in Zorba's column on Saturday in the Manly Daily and he will be asking questions on the night on behalf of the club.

As this election could offer us our best ever chance of government spending the more support we get the better?

Starts 7.30 p.m. but sign in from 6.30 p.m

Awesome news lets get this push going, weve seen what cronulla fans can do ! Lets hope the Libs favour our plea !

Would love to make it but way too far to come BUT every Eagle fan that can make it along should be there...not 10, not 20 200 or 300 at least!!

Why do they always do these things on my work nights!!! Arg! I will see if I can get there, but its doubtful.

Never a waste of time when a few Manly fans get togther for a drink or 2 no matter what the cause.

Count me in Vid

They should street it in, the last polls have them 66% to 34%

Whilst Polls can be wrong they can't be that wrong

is Farry O'Barrel gonna be there, maybe suck up to him by making him #1 ticket holder & a #1  jersey with Barry on the back

And if you're not there you're not a true supporter.

On a serious note, Vidmar is it possible for an out-of-town person to write something to be handed to them (or read out) at this gathering?

Copa Eagle link said:
Awesome news lets get this push going, weve seen what cronulla fans can do ! Lets hope the Libs favour our plea !
Agree give the message to the libs about brookie. But copa, what have sharks fans done? They voted on the development of the land around their oval, but it still needs council permission and planning to occur etc. You will recall that manly members voted for a similar "rivers of money" project for the land the club is on and the club carpark etc. Last I heard the concept plans have not even made it to council. The sharks situation has not been improved by their internal club voting, despite what rothfield and the tele say.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Manly fans...drinks....no way, thought we were all tea totallers!

True,I'm not having a glass of red as I read this!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298530477[/time]

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186538.msg317541#msg317541 date=1298523203]
Manly fans...drinks....no way, thought we were all tea totallers!

True,I'm not having a glass of red as I read this!
[/quote]

On a serious note..not working Monday yet,so if haven't got the 10yo tornadoe,will try to get there.How late do buses run from dee why to the city..lol

can any of you ppl going ask your mum, sister, dad, brother or cousin or freinds to go along .. they can be my proxy fill in .. ;)  since i cant.. well  i could but i`d have to leave about midday  & probably get lost any way havent been there  or manly :/..

I will try and make it as well, nothing like seeing someone lie to your face

Matabele link said:
And if you're not there you're not a true supporter.

On a serious note, Vidmar is it possible for an out-of-town person to write something to be handed to them (or read out) at this gathering?

Nice idea Mata's amd thanks for the offer of support but not at this stage as it is not that type of event from what I understand - there will however be plenty of opportunity in the coming weeks for everyone to have their say re Brookie.

If you can come along on Monday - fantastic!, if not stay tuned for other plans soon?

Bluedog coming from the Hunter - Top effort mate!

Shoe1 I think Copa was referring to making Costello their number one fan while he was treasurer.  He gave them 8 million to develop the ground.

I should be able to swing by. I'll even bring the girlfriend along.
I might need to lie and say I'm taking her out for dinner at Flame Restaurant.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6