Manly Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I live in Narrabeen - Rat Park is in Warriewood - that's still a long trip for northern beaches people!
Well I get to keep my nut and So ,maybe 1 km ,u poor **********..Used to live in FF & Mona.Now only 13000 kms away. And

So what sh1t is about to hit the fan this time.
We have been looking into a propsal for a new staduim or execllence centre at least once a year for 10 years than a week or two later some bombshell is reported.

I reckon that looks terrible, i've said it before but i reckon there's no need for change unless we are hitting maximum capacity every game. Improvements and fixes, sure. But no need for enlargement of the stadium
That’s just an earlier rendition from around 2011, when the then architects thought it would be good to have no fence between the players and spectators. It also doesn’t address the apartments at the southern end proposal.

There is an existing plan by the architectural practice responsible for the JT stand extension, et al, that addressed essentially all the requirements Penn and Regan wheel out.

That was after a consultation process. There is no need for another one, just a council that will get on with it and an owner who is absolutely transparent about what he wants.

Build the possible. The money is there. Leave the pie in the sky stuff to Joe Kelly, or the architect/s behind the latest concept for Garden Island.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10