Manly Centre of excellence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon that looks terrible, i've said it before but i reckon there's no need for change unless we are hitting maximum capacity every game. Improvements and fixes, sure. But no need for enlargement of the stadium

I reckon that looks terrible, i've said it before but i reckon there's no need for change unless we are hitting maximum capacity every game. Improvements and fixes, sure. But no need for enlargement of the stadium
You need better seating/facilities to increase the amount of membership and sponsorship packages on offer with enough price variety to cater to all markets.

It's all about the corporate's these days young Harry.
We definitely need this.
To me anything is better than the giant, concrete, empty bowls that Turdburger has in mind.
Even the SCG with only the northern end with any semblance left of a sporting ground with any history.
At these joints even the wind doesn't matter.

Falinski just got funding to redo the track at Narrabeen. They have everything they need there for training and it's in a more relaxing environment. This proposal I can't see happening. Brookvale the suburb is an industrial zone. My wife got a $257 parking fine on Pine Ave because the road is so ****ing narrow. There just isn't the space there to put all this in and make it usable. If they were truly looking at a "community" project you'd do it at Rat Park and the surrounding park lands.

Falinski just got funding to redo the track at Narrabeen. They have everything they need there for training and it's in a more relaxing environment. This proposal I can't see happening. Brookvale the suburb is an industrial zone. My wife got a $257 parking fine on Pine Ave because the road is so ****ing narrow. There just isn't the space there to put all this in and make it usable. If they were truly looking at a "community" project you'd do it at Rat Park and the surrounding park lands.
Pushing Rat park for years ,bet my right nut its so you dont have to travel as far !!! huh ,huh ????

Bloody Hell Loobs, I agree with you. This has to stop!!!

Pushing Rat park for years ,bet my right nut its so you dont have to travel as far !!! huh ,huh ????
I live in Narrabeen - Rat Park is in Warriewood - that's still a long trip for northern beaches people!

Bloody Hell Loobs, I agree with you. This has to stop!!!
I just think Brookvale is a cluttered dump. The government should do us northerner northern beaches folk a favour and build a tunnel from Manly Vale to Collaroy so we can bypass that whole area...

Exactly right. Narrabeen has the land and facilities (indoor pool, gym, basketball courts, cricket nets, running track, several football fields, cross-county tracks etc) that make it a Centre of Excellence. Brookie Oval would be too small. You only have one field so a limited number of players can train on it.
In my opinion Narrabeen is the perfect place to train. It does need upgrades but the infrastructure is already there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8