Manly centre Moses Suli sheds 12 kilos for second time in 12 months

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How long can he remain in the backs?
While he showed surprising speed on Saturday he has the build of a front rower.
He's just 21, and having to shed weight continually will be too arduous for too many more years.
I agree with you. I think he will make a cracking backrower.

This thread is proudly brought to you by My Muscle Chef and Harris Farm.

Pick up a My Muscle Chef meal from Harris Farm today and you’ll be running as hard and fast as Moses Suli and posting on Silvertaiks with the insightfulness and wit of @Loobs in no time.

Post responsibility.

I use them to take to work as a healthy cheaper alternative to buying lunch each day......most are actually super tasty.

If anyone wants to give them a try, use my code F2ES9IG3 to get $15 off your first order.

No lock in contract, you can either go a plan or do what I do and buy a random selection of meals and use them as you please

Last edited:
Dylan does need to have a bigger impact but won't unless given early ball and receiving good passes putting him into space. Geez I hope both our halves start playing more direct and stop crabbing across field. I don't expect there will be big dollars thrown at him by any club at the moment and he has a long way to come back to be worth anywhere near what he has been paid over the last 3 years. But he is young and if he can get his head right he has plenty of ability. It is a positive sign he wants to stay and the fact Des keeps selecting him in the starting side means he is putting in at training. I really hope he explodes into form because quite frankly he is in my view indebted to the club for sticking by him. I want Dylan to reach his true potential and to do it at Manly provided it comes with self control and mental discipline on and off the field. He must get that temper into check. The question of the cost at which that might come is for our salary cap jugglers to determine.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8