Manly centre Moses Suli sheds 12 kilos for second time in 12 months

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've openly been one of his harshest critics, but happy to eat a truckload of humble pie!

giphy.gif
Players have bounced back to their best and made all of us each humble pies .
When any Manly player bounces back to their best I am happy to eat sausage rolls as well .
Nothing more satisfying than seeing a Manly player devour the opposition !!!

In my experience it is much easier to lose weight at at young age, but as time goes by, it packs on faster and comes off more slowly. Suli really need to learn some sound dietary habits while he is still young if he plans to be an NRL player, otherwise he will be a very large 'could have been anything' ex-player.

It doesn't say he was 137kg, I think he lost 12kg and then put it back on probably by not looking after himself. We all know Dessie will be a harder taskmaster than Trent ever was so hopefully he'll stay at 105 (ish) which is still big enough for a centre/winger

While he is in the sauna get the Rex Mossop passing competition target out and get him to do 50 both hands and give him a Seiko watch for every perfect score

A reminder that Sam Kasiano shed a heap of weight every year at the Dogs under Des... but always put it back on through the year.

The challenge for Moses is keeping the weight off.

Yeah, when he returns to training after the break we will find out where he is at. Coming back with a few extra kegs isnt too bad, but if he blows out again after this claw back you have to wonder

Good luck to him though, suli and manly could be a great fit.

Ill have what hes havin just quietly

How long can he remain in the backs?
While he showed surprising speed on Saturday he has the build of a front rower.
He's just 21, and having to shed weight continually will be too arduous for too many more years.

If we could put those 12 kilos on Parker we'd have a ready made replacement for Thompson (when Thommo feels it's time to leave). Runs hard, tough as nails, 1 cm taller than Joel, 1 cm shorter than Curtis. And can fill in at centre.;)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8