Manly centre Moses Suli sheds 12 kilos for second time in 12 months

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could be completely wrong, but I get the feeling of he knocks off a few more kgs and starts the season well, this off season will be the making of Suli.

I think if he gains confidence and feels lile he belongs in the top grade, with the support network he has at Manly....sky could be the limit.

Good louck to the bloke and I hope he has plenty eating humble pie.

Takes more than a few feel good articles though!

Could be completely wrong, but I get the feeling of he knocks off a few more kgs and starts the season well, this off season will be the making of Suli.

I think if he gains confidence and feels lile he belongs in the top grade, with the support network he has at Manly....sky could be the limit.

Good louck to the bloke and I hope he has plenty eating humble pie.

Takes more than a few feel good articles though!
Young Moses does have enormous potential, and getting super fit is the starting point for what could hopefully be a breakout season.

giphy.gif

Fingers crossed!

I like Suli .... and rapt that he has continued his path back ... and excited he is fit .... he will be a weapon ...

But .... being fit is not going to suddenly endow him with the skills he appears to lack .... such as the creativity to set up his outside man ... or the dancing feet to baboozle a defender ......

At best see him as a Jorge Mark ll ... a powerhouse winger ....

I'd imagine his real best playing weight would be 100-105 but good luck getting him there. He shouldn't be applauded for losing weight he should never have put on in the first place.
I think it’s a wonderful start... posted a few months back that if he can stay at around 107kg he would be lethal. However, if Des is saying he wants him at 110kg then it’s happy days. I really believe he’s going to have a great year...

The moral of the Suli Story .........

"I didn't actually see it coming, I didn't think I was that heavy when I came back to training. I came in and Des ripped me.
I came in and Des ripped me
I came in and Des ripped me.

So he was weighing in at 137kgs when he first came to Manly?

Crikey!

Glad to hear he's taking it seriously under Des - it sounds like he's hungry (pardon the pun) in the article & no doubt he knows if he doesn't impress Des this season he won't have a future at Manly once his contract expires.

I saw him the other day.. he's a big unit.. fingers crossed he looks like a machine.. he god ol Manly DNA is coming back... Hopefully Des is bringing in the calves blood

I smell a breakout year coming for Suli. Defensive reads will still be challenging but I feel a full offseason under Des and another year older will see him live up to to hype

So he was weighing in at 137kgs when he first came to Manly?

Crikey!

Glad to hear he's taking it seriously under Des - it sounds like he's hungry (pardon the pun) in the article & no doubt he knows if he doesn't impress Des this season he won't have a future at Manly once his contract expires.
He had the munchies a lot.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7