Manly assure Bulldogs of Hasler safety

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a sh!t article as its headline begins with the supposition of the possibility of Hasler's safety being threatened.

That in itself is a slur against Manly fans to start with.

That the story then goes on to prove the supposition has no merit doesn't excuse it.

Beyond that most people aren't going to read it except for the headline, leaving them with the thought that violence at Brookvale from fans is a possibility.

Have a look at Foxsports News ticker which just says Hasler's safety is to be looked after. It's not under threat in the first place.

Dog of an article in a week that has seen a lot of crap tossed up as news.

That is the same article they wrote about Gallop last year and look what happened...Nothing!! Hasler will be booed and jeered at, as he deserves because he wears Blue and White now. However, there is no way it will be voilent against him. Anyone that thinks it will is an idiot.

Brissie Kid is right: the implication is that Hasler is at risk when he clearly isn't.
This is a non-story, pretty much perfect for mediabeatup.net…

I cant beleive the New Ltd (and radio...mmm and BSB) beat up of this game...yes we hate him...yes he sh!t on us.....and yes he is a grub.....but as if he needs to be assured of his safety, on national news.

mickqld said:
Dan79 said:
Of course Greenberg comes across well in that article. He is accustom to offering assurance to clubs, fans, and players that it is safe to travel to belmore once a fortnight

Since when is it ever safe to travel to Belmore.:dodgy:
I never said you are safe going there.
Since when have you believed anything he said?

Can the scumdogs assure no Manly fans will be attacked on trains and busses on their way home?

Do you guys fair dinkum read the stuff on here sometimes? They get the idea and content from somewhere you know

Daniel said:
Do you guys fair dinkum read the stuff on here sometimes? They get the idea and content from somewhere you know

And print it as gospel, knowing most of it is BS.

They probably should employ extra security for him the way some of the rednecks on here have carried on. You would think he murdered their first born child.

The mind ninjas are in place. Des will be psyched out by them as he heads towards his coaches doll house.

His mind will be bent, twisted and twirled so much he'll be barking orders for the wrong team.

GO MANLY!

weev said:
The mind ninjas are in place. Des will be psyched out by them as he heads towards his coaches doll house.

His mind will be bent, twisted and twirled so much he'll be barking orders for the wrong team.

GO MANLY!

What you said will be reported by the media that Manly have hired a group of ninjas to take the dog out:D

I still don't hate Des. We are the premiers and he was our victorious coach last year. He also led our blokes to a 40-0 flogging of Melbourne Scum.... However, I will like him a little less after tomorrow if he leads a team to victory against us.

I hope Perry had his fingers crossed behind his back when he promised Hasler would be safe.

Someone should tells this journo that its the dogs supporters that start fights in the crowds, not Manly.

Everyone is trying to get on the games publicity bandwagon.

Anyone got Bozo's number ? Time for the cement truck to make a reappearance.

We may not like him and his Scumdogs but there is only one fight we intend to win and its not vigilante style.

So if it blows up on the field or off it who will the media blame. The ****ing hypocrites are begging for something to happen so they can run hysterical stories laying blame everywhere but themselves. The journos are parasites trying to feed off others.

Well I dont know about you blokes but Im going to keep an eye our for blokes dressed in black and jumping backwards & upwards into trees.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8