Manly assure Bulldogs of Hasler safety

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers said:
Well I dont know about you blokes but Im going to keep an eye our for blokes dressed in black and jumping backwards & upwards into trees.
lol, be very very careful.

mickqld said:
So if it blows up on the field or off it who will the media blame. The f**king hypocrites are begging for something to happen so they can run hysterical stories laying blame everywhere but themselves. The journos are parasites trying to feed off others.

Agreed, they've hyped the hell out of this game and write articles like this. (so Lsz I don't wonder, as they write the article first hoping for a reaction)

Then if anything happens they can sit in their cut and paste towers going tsk tsk (ala melb v us game.)

And to hear turds provokative comments like "oh I've been assured des is safe" is just stirring to make them look oh so innocent.

edit: the fact that everyone and his DOG is going on about 'we don't expect any booing' is to increase their pretend 'shock and indignation' for when it happens. It's the least obvious set up I've seen all year (except for those dirty coaches box photos.)

bones said:
I hope Perry had his fingers crossed behind his back when he promised Hasler would be safe.

Okay I will bite

1. We all know that there are journos on here looking for stories
2. These journos just scan the pages looking for something newsworthy (and paying no regard to the context...the person who wrote it)
3. The above could be viewed as a threat to hasler. I know, we all know that it is a gentle p*ss take however it can be taken another way
4. Go through the threads and there are a few "i would punch him" style comments. Again more bluff than bluster but we all know how these things can be taken

It is one thing to complain about negative stories in the press but we also need to take some accountability for them

I hope tonight we do ourselves proud. I will be going along to boo Des, boo the dogs and cheer on our boys...much like a game against the storm

The Son of Sam's paranoia was obvious in Round 8.:p

ANZ Security confiscated the Manly Banners -WTF:huh:
Coach's box lights kept off- forgot that it was located under Stadium lights and still transparent - WTF:huh:

The past Coach is now coaching against Manly - that is his only relevance to the Brookie Faithfull.
Otherwise, he is as redundant to Manly as is his old offsider:exclamation:

Win Big Manly, like you know you want to :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7