Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Next to Manase wearing a black sweater & white pants. Samuel Fainu is second from the left in blue pants. All being well, Latu should progress quickly through the system & be NRL ready in a couple of years.
Yes, clearly Latu is progressing really well physically. It'll be interesting to see where he sits within the system in 2023, given he still won't be 18.

Any updates ??
GIF by Snap-on Tools

Last info I can find was that the case was adjourned to July 2022? The online Court Listings appear to have been restricted during Covidtime, due to volume of adjourned cases.

BTW what has happened to Latu Fainu, younger brother? He allegedly signed for 4 years last year as a 16 yo but I haven't heard of him since?

Last info I can find was that the case was adjourned to July 2022? The online Court Listings appear to have been restricted during Covidtime, due to volume of adjourned cases.

BTW what has happened to Latu Fainu, younger brother? He allegedly signed for 4 years last year as a 16 yo but I haven't heard of him since?
Latu started the year playing SG Ball but I think picked up an injury

I searched listings yesterday and only found he's listed to appear this Friday at Parramatta for a 'callover'/mention which apparently is a pre-hearing to determine things like how long the case may take, etc.

I’ve just about given up on Fainu. I reckon his career will mirror Will Hopoate’s in the sense that they were both simply incredible when their careers started but didn’t kick on to any great heights afterwards

If Fainu is found not guilty then you would have to again question the validity of the stand down rule. It would mean the 2 people (Debellan + Fainu) who have suffered major/multi year suspensions would both have been unfairly penalised. I understand the nrl’s need to look like they are doing the right thing but it is not taking players fair treatment/welfare into account

I’ve just about given up on Fainu. I reckon his career will mirror Will Hopoate’s in the sense that they were both simply incredible when their careers started but didn’t kick on to any great heights afterwards
I mean Will played 4 times for the Blues after he came back.....but granted he never reached what was expected

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4