Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Like I said, what do we actually know besides what we've read in newspapers or surmised from social media? Nothing. If he's innocent - or if he's guilty, for that matter - he can post whatever he wants. The two things aren't related.

Fair enough. I am an advocate for quality of character off the park, as much as on, that's all. I think there is an undercurrent of poor attitude right now. Not sure if you recall this clowns comments and likes on John Hopoate's comments around Albert's lack of inclusion in the team?

In regards to sharing of the naked pictures of that girl, he's admitted to that, apologized and hopefully learned from it.

Then there's the attempted murder or whatever it is having over his head.

All this is separate from the gangster stuff and bong smoking. It's not a one off event for Manase.

Out of interest and with the understanding of what Snake said about having no money, who would you have recruited?

I’m no fan of Croker. But with no cash, who’s out there that we could have bought?

We haven’t had a big name signing for sometime, so interested to see who your targets would have been other than the cheaper utility versions which the club has already tried.

Honest question too. Not being smart. Just interested.
For such an important position the club should have made tough decisions and let players go and made room in our cap. The leading clubs are able to do this. It's a disgrace we haven't had a proper hooker. Just stop gap duds whilst we wait.

If you were completely innocent, but were about to head to court due to gang crap at church and attempted murder, would you be posting gang sign pictures on social media? It's worse than him sharing those naked Snapchat pictures of that young girl with the public. Or the constant Indian bong smoking. Something isn't right, surely?
Clearly never been to the western suburbs. It's the norm around here. Especially with the kids. Doesn't mean your a criminal though.

Clearly never been to the western suburbs. It's the norm around here. Especially with the kids. Doesn't mean your a criminal though.
I recently drove from Granville to Moorebank. I was amazed at the amount of shisha shops along the road, must have been about 6 or 7 of them, a couple are very big shops.

It aint the northern beaches that's for sure.

Yeah can we please stop referring to smoking Shisha or hookahs as 'Indian Bongs'

Pretty culturally insensitive.

That said I agree that professional athletes using them frequently is not ideal and the constant Insta videos where they are staring at the screen blowing smoke and responding to comments is not great branding for themselves and by association Manly.

Last edited:
You talking the stabbings, sharing nudes, or the gang stuff ? Aren't all three illegal ? Unless.yoirr a registered club or something

Pretty sure Cliffy used to throw "W" & "R" finger signs back in the day when he was punching durries at halftime yet he's revered like a god around here.

christopher mintz plasse superbad GIF

I hope manase life works out

The streets are littered with people in all walks of life who under achieve and are talked about not achieving their potential

Most of the justifications for failing are for all the wrong reasons

It would help to think of the justifications and what ifs before the event(s) occur

At the time whether in life or on the field you know what is the right or wrong decisions

If you pull the wrong rein
Don’t blame the horse for the path you took

Again
I hope the kid does OK
But it is a long way back and football talent is the last thing he needs to work on at 23 years of age if he is to be a success in life

Go manly

You talking the stabbings, sharing nudes, or the gang stuff ? Aren't all three illegal ? Unless.yoirr a registered club or something
Well, stabbings and sharing nudes without consent are most definitely illegal. And no registered club, or organised syndicate are exempt from the law.. but displaying hand signals is anything but. Doesn't mean your a gang member, nor representing one. Kids are impressionable, drill music or poly rap is very big in western sydney. It's almost its own culture. Hence alot of kids acting out. But again it doesn't mean your a criminal, it definitely doesn't mean your guilty of anything.

If you have enough spare time to actively follow what people do on social media and then give a **** then maybe you need to spend more time sorting your own **** out.
FMD......
I find it hard to just give this place more than 10 minutes a week let alone other sites.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2