Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m still of the belief that he’ll never be the same again IF he returns.

Yeah I know he’s been training etc etc but he’s lost 3 years of playing.

Nigh on impossible to come back from that and be the same as you were.

Wasn't Manase's shoulder still a bit crook even through part of last year. Just not sure how many games he would have managed even if he was available the past couple of seasons with that injury concern. Very unhelpful with his delayed judicial process but doesn't seem much attention with that previous shoulder issue. Still relatively young and should still have his footy ability and skill level to show again if the opportunity does finally or hopefully come to resume a playing career at a top level for Manly.

Jake Granville could've been signed last year if we'd moved out some of the deadwood still hanging around the place.

I’m still of the belief that he’ll never be the same again IF he returns.

Yeah I know he’s been training etc etc but he’s lost 3 years of playing.

Nigh on impossible to come back from that and be the same as you were.
Te Marie Martin is going OK after, I think, 3 years out of the game.

If he wants it badly enough, he can probably achieve it.

Nigh on impossible to come back from that and be the same as you were
Te Maire Martin has made a successful comeback to the NRL after nearly 3 years out. Prior to that, he played some games with Wynnum-Manly & a local team in NZ.
What's the odds on a retrial,
For the information that has filtered through, it appears the trial outcome will depend mainly on the strength of the prosecution's case. If their witnesses are unreliable, it might be easy for the jury to return a not guilty verdict.

Manase is 24 in July. If he comes back next year, provided he's not another chronic injury victim with that shoulder, then he could get back to his best.

Wasn't Manase's shoulder still a bit crook even through part of last year. Just not sure how many games he would have managed even if he was available the past couple of seasons with that injury concern. Very unhelpful with his delayed judicial process but doesn't seem much attention with that previous shoulder issue. Still relatively young and should still have his footy ability and skill level to show again if the opportunity does finally or hopefully come to resume a playing career at a top level for Manly.
I wonder how it works in terms of the cost of rehabilitation for a train and trial contract? His recovery may be slower as he is not a priority to get back on the field based on his situation. In saying that he has had 2.5 years to get it right despite the infection which I believe was in the first 6 months off.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6