Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Davey is the most under rated player in our squad

He is a highly resilient soul

I expect him to fight his way in our top 17
with the change of rules and a faster game it appears nearly all of our back rowers could almost be considered props at times,( not all at once but sprinkled into the rotation ) but not all props versatile enough to fill in at back row
jake, bully boy, davey and oka

puts more pressure on looking for a contract marty
finally the year paseka
ailoi is here to stay
and hungry hungry keppie up front, as clearly we have created competition for spots in the pack and utilty roles

ps also pumped about davey

Raiders have a media release about signing a kiwi 15 year old hooker. “Could be the answer to their question mark over hooker.” What a joke.

At manly we have teenage hookers O’Donnell, gckt, Cummins etc all very promising but a few years away. The kiwi is younger than them.

How does Novax get all these court hearings instantly while Mase has to wait 2 years ????

Raiders have a media release about signing a kiwi 15 year old hooker. “Could be the answer to their question mark over hooker.” What a joke.

At manly we have teenage hookers O’Donnell, gckt, Cummins etc all very promising but a few years away. The kiwi is younger than them.
15 !!... surely not in 1st grade, mentally wouldn't be up to it.

How does Novax get all these court hearings instantly while Mase has to wait 2 years ????
no1 tennis player in the world carries a bit of weight I guess. Had a bit of a chuckle at your Novax name, sounded like a laxative you buy at the chemist..lol.

Sorry for the bum steer.
So you should be. There aren't many things worse than a bum steer.

1642556666920.png

Probably a combination of the jurisdiction of the court, the urgency of the matter, and the amount of money he was prepared to throw at it.

I imagine that if Fainu wanted to get some sort of stay issued for the no fault stand down rule he could petition a court fairly quickly. The problem is that De Bellend tried that already and failed so now there's already a precedent against him if he were to try himself.

I imagine the criminal case against him is at the mercy of the snails pace that criminal courts move at.

(I'm not a lawyer).

Probably a combination of the jurisdiction of the court, the urgency of the matter, and the amount of money he was prepared to throw at it.

I imagine that if Fainu wanted to get some sort of stay issued for the no fault stand down rule he could petition a court fairly quickly. The problem is that De Bellend tried that already and failed so now there's already a precedent against him if he were to try himself.

I imagine the criminal case against him is at the mercy of the snails pace that criminal courts move at.

(I'm not a lawyer).
Manase's lawyers are going for a jury trial and up against a prosecution case that apparently relies on eye witness testimony. In these circumstances it's often in the defences favour to have as much time pass as possible before a trial, especially in high profile cases. Allows the media attention to die down and makes it easier for the defence to cast aspersions on the eye witnesses testimony. Obviously COVID19 is the main reason for the delays but his lawyers probably aren't fighting the delays, in fact they are probably encouraging them. (Also not a lawyer)

Manase's lawyers are going for a jury trial and up against a prosecution case that apparently relies on eye witness testimony. In these circumstances it's often in the defences favour to have as much time pass as possible before a trial, especially in high profile cases. Allows the media attention to die down and makes it easier for the defence to cast aspersions on the eye witnesses testimony. Obviously COVID19 is the main reason for the delays but his lawyers probably aren't fighting the delays, in fact they are probably encouraging them. (Also not a lawyer)
Are there any lawyers here :wondering:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7