Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What is it with today's generation and this gangster crap? Whatever happened to Aussies showing pride in who they are rather than finding it necessary to assume this pseudo American gangster persona, are they so lacking in national identity that they have to assume a second rate U.S. persona, when I was a young fella I was a Beatles devotee but that didn't mean I had to adopt a Liverpudlian accent, I don't get it, but then I an an old bastard after all
I grew up (and still love to) listening to bands like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, ACDC, Whitesnake....all that hard rock/heavy metal stuff that was all the rage in the mid to late 80's. Did I grow my hair long and wear "metal" garb? Bloody oath I did!
It never led me to stabbing anyone at a church dance to which I went to once or twice.

Not from what I am hearing.

The prosecution allegedly has a plethora of witnesses, some of which are pastors.

I don't think it is looking good for him.
Well obviously both hearing different versions - let it play out and see

If I was a betting man, I'd want odds of 1000/1 that he'll get off.
Full respect for your sources as you've come through in the past.
However if Fainu's lawyers are of the same view then it defies logic that he didn't negotiate a plea. You lose 25% discount on sentence by going to trial, so its a brave call to go to trial when the odds of winning are that small. Would make little sense.

Full respect for your sources as you've come through in the past.
However if Fainu's lawyers are of the same view then it defies logic that he didn't negotiate a plea. You lose 25% discount on sentence by going to trial, so its a brave call to go to trial when the odds of winning are that small. Would make little sense.
If he entered a plea for a reduced sentence, he'd still be facing 5-10 years which is basically career over so I think they've gone to trial because it is the only hope he has of ever lacing a boot again...but that is purely me speculating.

I swear if manase sat an IQ test it would come back with a negative score!

just sayin’

Maybe he got confused with what stabbing means.
After all, the great Cam Smith stabbed Vonnie stupid and got away with it alledgedly.

Fainu just though he could do the same to one of his rival ganstas :)

If manase is guilty or the evidence and witnesses for the prosecution are strong, it makes the mind boggle even more why the hell we as a club not only neglected to go to the market and sign a decent hooker , but we also extended his contract.

Just ridiculous if that’s the case. Ludicrous.
Especially since we extended his contract.. surely the outcome looks good for him i dont see the club doing that otherwise but who knows. Pretty sick of this **** already we could of won 2020 comp with fainu and 2021 instead we have the 9th

If manase is guilty or the evidence and witnesses for the prosecution are strong, it makes the mind boggle even more why the hell we as a club not only neglected to go to the market and sign a decent hooker , but we also extended his contract.

Just ridiculous if that’s the case. Ludicrous.
I see what you mean, but the club and the rest of us have no clue as to the outcome of this or any trial.

The club are to be admired for their loyalty to a player under a huge cloud with these charges hanging over him.

I do not understand as to why the coaching staff are going with makeshift options assuming Fainu is found not guilty.

My fear is that this hole we have at 9 is going to seriously hinder our chances for 2021 as our halves will be under severe pressure without a consistent 9 doing their job.

I think it is interesting that Manly re-signed Cust in late Aug then signed Foran only a month later. You’d expect that they were in negotiations with or planning to acquire Foran when re-signing Cust, and also knew Schuster would be ready for first grade next year.

To me this indicates they plan on using Cust as hooker. I think it is also interesting that when the sea eagles site made the cust announcement that they referred to him as a half/hooker (Sea Eagles re-sign Cade Cust). And the conspiracy theorist in me points to the fact that Des only corrected Bulldog by saying you forgot Schuster when speaking of 5/8 options and made no mention of Cust even though he played a number of games there.

I’d say Cust is our nine at least until we know the Fainu outcome.

I think it is interesting that Manly re-signed Cust in late Aug then signed Foran only a month later. You’d expect that they were in negotiations with or planning to acquire Foran when re-signing Cust, and also knew Schuster would be ready for first grade next year.

To me this indicates they plan on using Cust as hooker. I think it is also interesting that when the sea eagles site made the cust announcement that they referred to him as a half/hooker (Sea Eagles re-sign Cade Cust). And the conspiracy theorist in me points to the fact that Des only corrected Bulldog by saying you forgot Schuster when speaking of 5/8 options and made no mention of Cust even though he played a number of games there.

I’d say Cust is our nine at least until we know the Fainu outcome.
Winner right there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4