Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel a bit worried now watching one of those previews where Johns and freddy dont think Foz will go any good at hooker. Well there goes my hopes up in smoke. Just as well I dont rate what either of them say.. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I think freddy said he thinks we would go better this season if we pick schuster and 3 others on the bench to all play #13 at different stages and play out of position!

The moral of this story is ...
Adversity can either bring out the best or the worst in a person depending on their Character
Manase's Character is for all to see

Manly fans have noticed a familiar figure mowing lawns in the heart of Sea Eagles territory over the summer.

Suspended hooker Manase Fainu has been quietly going around to elderly residents' homes around Manly, offering to mow their lawns for free.

"He has been going up and down the street, without any fuss, just asking if he can help out by mowing our lawns," a local Manly fan told Wide World of Sports.
"It's a lovely gesture."
Fainu's manager Mario Tartak confirmed that his young client has been cutting plenty of grass over the summer.

"He wanted to do something for the locals, particularly the elderly in his community," Tartak said.

"Manase came up with this idea because he has elderly relatives himself and has seen them struggling to mow the lawns. It can be a hard job for old people.

"It is a lovely gesture and shows what kind of kid he really is."

Fat chance of getting him across the border now. Our lawnmower man took a week off with his family on the Sunny Coast. He rings us the other night from Pindara hospital (GC hospital). Thought he’d hire a jet ski on hols, gets smashed by wave, Jet Ski goes 10 foot in the air, comes down sideways breaking his tibia in two places, and worst of all, snaps his ACL (which he’s done three times before, when he was a combat/anti- terrorism instructor for the Air Force for 20 years). And before you ask, "why don’t you do it you fat fuuck".....I’ve had my own chronic injuries, which led to me not being able to mow my own lawns. A shiit situation in more ways than one.
Anyway back to old mate, I texted the NRL physio dude. Anywhere from 3-9 months. Nine being the more likely. His orthopaedic surgeon said about the same.
Hes a top bloke and does a great job. And now he and his young family are in the shiit financially (thank god he has private health insurance). Is 2021 gunna suck bigger than 2020? Geez, I’m just a ray of fuucking sunshine today. Give yourself a pat on the back if you read all this without shoving a blunt pencil through your eye.:eek:

From today's tele ...

1610835226082.png

Just makes you wonder whether it does really register with him the seriousness of his present legal predicament . Might not be of any particular incriminating aspect for him but hardly would seem in his best interests to be still identifying with such questionable entities . Don't think that his Manly footy playing siblings have similar tendencies and surely time to follow their example or better influence A S A P . Maybe also to show a bit more respect to his employer , Manly footy club and its supporters .

Just makes you wonder whether it does really register with him the seriousness of his present legal predicament . Might not be of any particular incriminating aspect for him but hardly would seem in his best interests to be still identifying with such questionable entities . Don't think that his Manly footy playing siblings have similar tendencies and surely time to follow their example or better influence A S A P . Maybe also to show a bit more respect to his employer , Manly footy club and its supporters .
What is it with today's generation and this gangster crap? Whatever happened to Aussies showing pride in who they are rather than finding it necessary to assume this pseudo American gangster persona, are they so lacking in national identity that they have to assume a second rate U.S. persona, when I was a young fella I was a Beatles devotee but that didn't mean I had to adopt a Liverpudlian accent, I don't get it, but then I an an old bastard after all

What is it with today's generation and this gangster crap? Whatever happened to Aussies showing pride in who they are rather than finding it necessary to assume this pseudo American gangster persona, are they so lacking in national identity that they have to assume a second rate U.S. persona, when I was a young fella I was a Beatles devotee but that didn't mean I had to adopt a Liverpudlian accent, I don't get it, but then I an an old bastard after all
Not to over simplify it but really is a totally different ball game and environment with the computer , i phone age and so on and the multitude of influences and content that it has created and of course with good and not so good aspects . Still should be every opportunity to distinguish between the good and bad elements or even on the margins but i guess again with so much content and influences to be accessed , inevitable that there are going to be some less then ideal outcomes . 70 is the new 50 in many people's eyes these days so bear that in mind and that your younger impressionable years were in every likelihood of healthy and harmless pursuits

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2