Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am not saying that he is guilty or not guilty. But with courts at times, when they make the decision of Guilty or not guilty, they are not alway correct and a lot of the time a good lawyer is able to find a loop hole in the evidence even though their client did it. In saying that, my gut says that he did it but will hopefully be found not guilty.

But Mark, id like to point out that Brett Stewart case was a he said/she said and it is the big distinction to the Fainu case.

There were witnesses used in the Brett Stewart case too.

Some light reading from February 2010 (you can open in an incognito window) :

The point is, wait until the verdict. No one knows the full story here.

Yeah Brett Stewart's case was wrong. The whole no fault stand down rule is wrong.
You shouldn't be able to take away a man's life before he is found guilty.
That whole way the NRL think they are f** gods pi** me off .

But Mark, id like to point out that Brett Stewart case was a he said/she said and it is the big distinction to the Fainu case. They are not charging and prosecuting him without witnesses and a pretty clear ID.
I hope I am wrong because I am a Manly fan and not a troll, whatever the f*** that is but when 3 people are going to point at Fainu and say it was him, a defence of no it wasn't me ain't going to cut it much.
Im seeing what Jimmy is saying here.

I'm sorry but those comparing Snakes not guilty with this are drawing a long bow.

Yes I agree totally snake was portrayed as guilty in the trial by media which was criminal to use a pun BUT....

This case with MF is much more dark. I really do hope he beats this charge and is found not guilty not because I want him to play the system and beat the charge. I WANT HIM TO BE NOT GUILTY.

I ask you this if he played for parramatta and this was happening we would be laughing our arsenal of and I doubt there would be any support from these boards. Look at the Jarryd Hayne saga.

For some reason just because he played in Maroon and white its a travesty of justice. Its a stitch up. He can't be guilty....

Well he will soon have his day in court. I'm leaning towards bad news looking at whats been reported so far. I hope its not but the kid needs to understand only one person is to blame in this. HIM.

There are a few decent hookers coming off contract. Nathan peats could come cheap.

Attachments

• 31CFDE42-62F0-4F3A-889F-1D4335485439.png
    31CFDE42-62F0-4F3A-889F-1D4335485439.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 14
  • F80C2A35-B3E9-45E8-B92E-908DBD2EEA32.png
    F80C2A35-B3E9-45E8-B92E-908DBD2EEA32.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 13
Fainu is gone, he ain't playing NRL again and almost for sure not for Manly.
Anyone know how that works with his contract? I assume Manly are paying him now but when can they cut him loose?
Mate go away.......you have no idea what you’re talking about or what you’re saying! Fainu will get exonerated & be back playing for mighty Manly!

The cops say you did it, the PPS agrees, they rock up with 3 witnesses then you are 100% not beating the charge unless you dob someone else in for it. And if he was going to do that he would have done it already.

I hope to hell Dessie is out looking for a new hooker

And lets not even joke about this " Crusher get up to QLD and recruit someone anyone "
That has been pretty much the recruiting strategy in recent times, pretty much any no name cast out who will play for minimum wage.
3 witnesses.......WOW! And you think Fainu’s lawyers have no witnesses lined up? Fainu’s defence team will have medical experts testifying that its impossible he scaled a fence / wall to retrieve his sling after his surgery as well as witnesses testifying he did not perpetrate the act as well as character witnesses plus plus plus! There is no video evidence apart from the 3 witnesses whom I’m sure will get grilled by the defence!

Mate go away.......you have no idea what you’re talking about or what you’re saying! Fainu will get exonerated & be back playing for mighty Manly!
Yeah JimmyJ go away (sarcasm) ... you should know by now that you're not allowed an opinion on these boards unless you put on your woolley sheep like coat join the flock and not say anything bad about one of our players... unless of course its a match day thread then you can curse and ship on any player you like.

I hope that one way or another we know soon so we can put this to bed. If the boy is innocent its a travesty of justice thats hit him and if hes proven guilty he will never be allowed back into the game I feel.

I admire that the club are standing by him and I hope that the trial does not take an age to happen.

Greenturds policy is flawed as it comes down to how the players crime is interpreted by the NRL. I would love to know how Curtis Scott is playing after being charged with resisting arrest. Maiko Sivo who was charged in his native Fiji with sexual harrassment. Nothing said about that. The dreadful decision that Matt Lodge is in the game after what he did in NYC.

I hope the NRL review this policy and undertake what the law in this country is, innocent until proven guilty!

I hope that one way or another we know soon so we can put this to bed. If the boy is innocent its a travesty of justice thats hit him and if hes proven guilty he will never be allowed back into the game I feel.

I admire that the club are standing by him and I hope that the trial does not take an age to happen.

Greenturds policy is flawed as it comes down to how the players crime is interpreted by the NRL. I would love to know how Curtis Scott is playing after being charged with resisting arrest. Maiko Sivo who was charged in his native Fiji with sexual harrassment. Nothing said about that. The dreadful decision that Matt Lodge is in the game after what he did in NYC.

I hope the NRL review this policy and undertake what the law in this country is, innocent until proven guilty!
Very good point in regards to Curtis Scott, the evidence was overwhelming with the camera footage that was taken. It proved the police were in the wrong.

It makes you think on how unlawfully these officers charged Curtis Scott and how have the police behaviours been in the past without technology to prove one’s innocence. It would have been a guilty verdict to Curtis Scott going by what witness’s alleged and their statements being false.

What happened to these law officers?? They should have lost their jobs. I am not condoning poor behaviours of citizens, just that we have unlawful people wearing the blue uniforms.

Gone are the days with people with good life experience filling senior roles to establish certain ethical behaviours in the police system.

In regards to Manase he is innocent until proven otherwise, I don’t have a personal opinion if he is guilty or innocent.

Hoping that the process will bring out the truth, however I am not convinced of the process.

The prosecution can have 438 witnesses, but if none of them saw anything pertinent, it won't matter. Two basic questions for any witness: Who are they? What did they see? And a good defence lawyer will ask many more questions than that. The point being, we don't know anything yet. So let's give him his presumption of innocence and wait until we do.

OK I'd like to point out that "having a source" and being "on the sauce" is two very different things.

Yeah JimmyJ go away (sarcasm) ... you should know by now that you're not allowed an opinion on these boards unless you put on your woolley sheep like coat join the flock and not say anything bad about one of our players... unless of course its a match day thread then you can curse and ship on any player you like.
Its 1 thing to comment on a players performance or general play, attitude and so on...in fact Jimmy J has had some unfavourable but fair calls on other Manly players.
This is a completely different situation and to call Fainu 100% guilty is ridiculous and unfair so for madmax to jump on this is fair enough.
Not sure this makes Jimmy a troll, as his other threads have been pretty fair, just jumped the gun on Manase Fainu who deserves to have s fair trial before any of us give 100% verdict, all will be revealed in time.

Apparently, there is CCTV footage which the police have not yet released to Fainu's lawyer. At this stage, we have no idea how pertinent it is.
If that exists why hasn’t anyone seen it ? not even a second has made the media
If it does exist it should be part of discovery in any case , they just can’t spring it on the defence in the court room unless it is brand new evidence

Its 1 thing to comment on a players performance or general play, attitude and so on...in fact Jimmy J has had some unfavourable but fair calls on other Manly players.
This is a completely different situation and to call Fainu 100% guilty is ridiculous and unfair so for madmax to jump on this is fair enough.
Not sure this makes Jimmy a troll, as his other threads have been pretty fair, just jumped the gun on Manase Fainu who deserves to have s fair trial before any of us give 100% verdict, all will be revealed in time.
I think we all know when someone uses the 100% claim in anything its a tough in cheek throw away line.
Of course we all want the kid cleared but again my point is that just because he plays for us it doesn't mean he's 100% not guilty.
These boards are littered with judgment and criticism for other teams players depending on how those players are portrayed.

Ummm didn’t mean it the way it was taken with the go away bit. Apologies to Jimmy if it came out like that! Just like AFBs comment was taken the wrong way maybe? Maybe the R word reference was taken out of context? Still no excuse but I honestly believe if it was Smith or Moses or Cordner or any other so called role model it wouldn’t have reached the heights it has.

Very good point in regards to Curtis Scott, the evidence was overwhelming with the camera footage that was taken. It proved the police were in the wrong.

It makes you think on how unlawfully these officers charged Curtis Scott and how have the police behaviours been in the past without technology to prove one’s innocence. It would have been a guilty verdict to Curtis Scott going by what witness’s alleged and their statements being false.

What happened to these law officers?? They should have lost their jobs. I am not condoning poor behaviours of citizens, just that we have unlawful people wearing the blue uniforms.

Gone are the days with people with good life experience filling senior roles to establish certain ethical behaviours in the police system.

In regards to Manase he is innocent until proven otherwise, I don’t have a personal opinion if he is guilty or innocent.

Hoping that the process will bring out the truth, however I am not convinced of the process.
Yeah but the moustache

Im seeing what Jimmy is saying here.

I'm sorry but those comparing Snakes not guilty with this are drawing a long bow.

Yes I agree totally snake was portrayed as guilty in the trial by media which was criminal to use a pun BUT....

This case with MF is much more dark. I really do hope he beats this charge and is found not guilty not because I want him to play the system and beat the charge. I WANT HIM TO BE NOT GUILTY.

I ask you this if he played for parramatta and this was happening we would be laughing our arsenal of and I doubt there would be any support from these boards. Look at the Jarryd Hayne saga.

For some reason just because he played in Maroon and white its a travesty of justice. Its a stitch up. He can't be guilty....

Well he will soon have his day in court. I'm leaning towards bad news looking at whats been reported so far. I hope its not but the kid needs to understand only one person is to blame in this. HIM.

Innocent until proven guilty. Fortunately we have that principle in our law system, though it didn't seem to apply with the De Bellin and Walker case and the no fault concept, which despite what the Supreme Court judge said, is in fact contrary to the principle by which our legal system operates

Innocent until proven guilty. Fortunately we have that principle in our law system, though it didn't seem to apply with the De Bellin and Walker case and the no fault concept, which despite what the Supreme Court judge said, is in fact contrary to the principle by which our legal system operates
Of course.

I feel emotion runs higher when we as a team are obviously struggling thanks to the choices some players take. If we were flying with Tommy T carving it up then its Manase who to some extent.

But because we aren't people look to the reasons and unfortunately things that players such as but not limited to MF, AFB and DW have gotten up to make people judge them differently. That's human nature.

For instance say we were going well and TT and DW were healthy and firing. We travel to the Cows and get our pants pulled down and because DW , AFB and Marty (he didn't have the jad either did he?) Can't play directly related to decisions they made fans have the right to have a go.

Its the same with MF. He made certain decisions that may or may not ruin his life. But in the meantime those decisions certainly have funked the seaeagles chances this year.

Apparently, there is CCTV footage which the police have not yet released to Fainu's lawyer. At this stage, we have no idea how pertinent it is.
If they have video evidence, police are required to provide it. They can’t withhold evidence

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4