Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fainu 1000% won’t be back this year his shoulder rules him out till next year !!

I really hope his case gets thrown out this year otherwise next year will be another year without a hooker

Didn't some here mention Fainu is almost back to proper training?

In regards to the shoulder that is

His shoulder injury sounds pretty bad and he's only a young man, so even if he overcomes his court woes, his career might be curtailed by the shoulder anyway. I know nothing about shoulder injuries but it does sound worrying.

E1B01551-80C6-4F63-9E45-825ECDDA81CA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that’s doubled up above. But this kid is such a dickhead idiot (is that a thing?). He’s up to his wazoo in legal problems and then he has a go at the boss of the game? Surely it’s time the club dragged him in by the ear and gave him a good understanding of how to operate in a civil society.

Sorry that’s doubled up above. But this kid is such a dickhead idiot (is that a thing?). He’s up to his wazoo in legal problems and then he has a go at the boss of the game? Surely it’s time the club dragged him in by the ear and gave him a good understanding of how to operate in a civil society.
This has been a problem with a lot of players.Too much money and fame maybe. No wonder we are struggling now.The hardest part of a footy side is keeping it together.And I don’t mean just turning up to play either.The right mentality is getting rarer these days.

Pretty sure Levi is only on a 1 year deal so Des can at least look around for another option
That's correct, just for 2020.

For what its worth, I saw him on Sunday at the game and noticed his arm wasn't in a sling and he looked fine. Who knows how much his shoulder has recovered and/or how close he is to start training...

Fainu frankly needs to keep his gob shut! He is in more trouble than a fly in a mortein bottle to quote a quote from Zorba lol.

There needs to be a frank and honest meeting of the playing group with Humpherys and Des to discuss the discipline that we need to find before this season is totally gone.

We need to let the injustices we suffer drive us and unite us rather than us squabbling and harrassing a referee who was NOT responsible for the stuff up on the last play last week.

It is likely Fainu had reposted this from someone else's Instagram. Not a smart thing to do - I've sent him a message suggesting he delete it.

Regardless, I think Vlandy's statement is somewhat over the top. The double standard comes from the Fox commentators who were applauding Horsburgh for his behaviour during the Raiders v. Eels game.

Yep I think Des needs to read his players the riot act regarding social media use. Just not a good look especially in this case when facing charges that could see him put away for years.

Also, the person who should be talking to the ref to question decisions is DCE and that's it. Jake will be next to over-step the mark and no one wants to see that.

Don’t know why it is the clubs responsibility.
My old man taught me pretty early that just because someone else does something dumb doesn’t mean I have to.
The kid needs to grow up... it concerns me that he would post that.
you’re not going to get anywhere in life criticising your boss in public.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4