Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was shocking. Crown Management should give themselves 2 uppercuts and craw back under the rock they came from.
I shoot all sorts of stuff including that sort of PR and that was a car crash from the first seconds.
Badly Planned, poorly directed, Shot badly, edit all over the shop.
What was his manager thinking with that poo pot of bleeding piles.

Back onto the PR video its been posted on Manly FB page a few days back and the drivel on there from people is nauseating.
Well done MF, well done to his management, great idea, what a great kid.

Look i hope he's not guilty and didn't do it but that video was a mistake. If he is found guilty all his knockers will have all the vision and sound bites they will ever need.

Ive never seen a guy or girl on Charges of attempted murder ( which to me sticking someone with a knife is ) or stabbing with intent come out with a PR video saying what a great guy i am. Its just weird and a bad bad look.

As i said earlier i hope the kids innocent but FFS just keep your head down. Have your day in court and prove your innocence the right way.

The good news is with covid-19 if he is acquitted and recovers from the shoulder surgery he may just sneak into the back half of the season. But I doubt his trial will be that quick.
I doubt his shoulder surgery recovery will be that quick either. Apparently the infection in his shoulder bone was so bad they had to graft some bone from his hip to replace it. (Sorry if this has already been said elsewhere.)
Can't imagine he'll get over that in a hurry and, even if he's acquitted, will be very surprised if he plays this year. I've written Fainu off for 2020.

I doubt his shoulder surgery recovery will be that quick either. Apparently the infection in his shoulder bone was so bad they had to graft some bone from his hip to replace it. (Sorry if this has already been said elsewhere.)
Can't imagine he'll get over that in a hurry and, even if he's acquitted, will be very surprised if he plays this year. I've written Fainu off for 2020.

Always amazes me with amount if infections players get with an op.
Can someone enlighten me how they can happen?
I mean surely they’ve gone to the best hospitals with the best surgeons etc so how does it happen?

Always amazes me with amount if infections players get with an op.
Can someone enlighten me how they can happen?
I mean surely they’ve gone to the best hospitals with the best surgeons etc so how does it happen?

I have lost 2 friends to post operative infections at very good hospitals. Young athletes in prime physical shape.

I fear all hospitals host infection and I have read peak condition athletes have low immune system levels to fight foreign bacteria.

Others here will know a lot more about it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4