Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It’s a shame with everything that has gone on with Fainu. We could have possibly been a perfect 5 wins and 0 losses so far if we had him in the side this year. I’m confident that he would have overcome Parra with him and I won’t forget how influential Fainu was in a hard fought match that we won against the Storm in Melbourne last year. He played more than 80 minutes in that game as it went into extra time

I'm confused. I thought he played in the scrum.
It has been suggested Hookers spend most of their time on their backs.

Back in juniors a young Manase played a bit of half back.

Some Hookers do have back envy.

One type of hooker is happy for you to stick it in their back.

Another very different type of hooker is likely to stick you, if you called them a back.

But I'll give you a tip, what ever you do, don't call either hooker a harry back.

Boy oh Boy you'll spend forever after having to watch your back.

oh I didn’t know you were his surgeon.
He had his surgery. He was in rehab. Apparently according to information out there he got an infection around the time of incarceration which meant they needed to go back in. Was stated that his time being behind bars wouldn't have helped the recovery. No I'm not his surgeon.

He had his surgery. He was in rehab. Apparently according to information out there he got an infection around the time of incarceration which meant they needed to go back in. Was stated that his time being behind bars wouldn't have helped the recovery. No I'm not his surgeon.
You saying he dropped the soap in gaol ?

Yes it is quite sad, when they make note of these boys being church goers it isn’t really having the same effect as they hope, it’s just making the whole church thing look bad. Or maybe the church elders need to do some better educating
Church goers are just as flawed as non-churchies. It is no guard against being a ****wit or a crim.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6