Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is the same surgeon and hospital that Billy Slater used, with success. Maybe Fainu was not as dedicated as Slater with post op care/rehab?

This is the same surgeon and hospital that Billy Slater used, with success. Maybe Fainu was not as dedicated as Slater with post op care/rehab?
It probably did not help spending a week or so locked up shortly after surgery but the risk of infection from surgery is always there unfortunately.

He doesn't look good. 3 recos in a year could massively impact his footy career. He may never be an 80 minute hooker making 40 tackles a game. We can only hope he is young enough and strong enough to get through this and still come back just as strong but its not looking good at the moment.

So same shoulder I assume ?
I wonder how that happened he would have been in the final stages of recovery by now I would have thought
Oh well Manase rest up ,clear ur name and look foward to double teaming with Danny Levi in 2021

He wasn't going to figure in this years premiership anyway mate because Corona delays mean he won't see a trial.

Levi and the Frog will blossom, just ask Des.
Levi was a very astute bit of business by Des and the team. Young Croker seems to be tough as teak, has good ball skills and a kicking game. We’ll be sweet! I can’t remember a time in the modern era when there was so much depth and quality in the forwards.

These are tough times for everybody and we need to make allowances for one another. Intellect is not simply knowledge but knowing how to thoughtfully share it and discuss issues. There will always be two people with different well argued views. Neither is less intelligent than the other. When one ridicules the other then that behaviour is not a sign of greater intellect but simply poor behaviour.

Just checking is Fainu's next court hearing tomorrow ? Its been delayed a few times because he was unwell and the Corona Virus.

Levi was a very astute bit of business by Des and the team. Young Croker seems to be tough as teak, has good ball skills and a kicking game. We’ll be sweet! I can’t remember a time in the modern era when there was so much depth and quality in the forwards.
also cust as a back-up

He doesn't look good. 3 recos in a year could massively impact his footy career. He may never be an 80 minute hooker making 40 tackles a game. We can only hope he is young enough and strong enough to get through this and still come back just as strong but its not looking good at the moment.
Never mind him being an 80 min hooker. He could very well be an 8 year lag.

This is a must watch. Wow, Des Hasler - what a man he is. I honestly believe Nase is innocent - Des wouldn't have done all he has if he thought he was going to jail imo

Thanks for posting, Ella, it’s an interesting marketing ploy from Mario....

As for Des, I think you might be underselling him. He strikes me as the kind of person that supports his players unconditionally (like a parent would do for their children). It was the same for Dylan last year and it is a big reason why players love playing for him.

Thanks for posting, Ella, it’s an interesting marketing ploy from Mario....

As for Des, I think you might be underselling him. He strikes me as the kind of person that supports his players unconditionally (like a parent would do for their children). It was the same for Dylan last year and it is a big reason why players love playing for him.

Very very true, he's an incredible mentor for those boys. But more so having Des' house as collateral, that's what makes me think Des really believes he's innocent

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4