Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sir Pigman

Reserve Grader
Think he is court tomorrow - This came from smh Feb 3 - Fainu's lawyer yet to see CCTV footage of alleged Mormon church dance stabbing

The case will next appear in Campbelltown Local Court on March 18.

Regardless of the Court Case anyone know his injury timeline?
I saw Manese at the season launch - he was not in sling but was unable to move his left shoulder/arm freely so my guess he would be a few months off playing.

Having seen him then I am not sure how he would have been able to jump fences, brawl etc only two week after his initial operation. Just my opinion your honour!!

Would be interesting to know, if he was cleared (and the comp was still running) if it was a round 10, round 15, round 20 situation

Pointless worrying about it, he'll have all year to get over it. The competition will be dead within 5 weeks. The only question here is whether he has elected a jury trial with all the jurors being Manly supporters versus a Judge who most likely will be a Parramatta supporter? If jury it won't go to court till Feb next year. Believe today was about the committal procedures.

adjourned till May 13
Accused of "almost killing a man", fmd they twist words around for effect. Sure old mate could have died but why not just say he is accused of stabbing a man.

I saw Manese at the season launch - he was not in sling but was unable to move his left shoulder/arm freely so my guess he would be a few months off playing.

Having seen him then I am not sure how he would have been able to jump fences, brawl etc only two week after his initial operation. Just my opinion your honour!!
Adrenalin is a wonderful thing

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4