Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Posted by Fainu on his Insta stories....

Wonder if;

A) There are moves afoot to be eligible to play next year?

B) There is behind the scenes updates with his case?

C) It means nothing and he just sees a year from now as soon?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210901-073626_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210901-073626_Instagram.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 146
Yep. Unfortunately it's the best years of his career that he is losing already. Lets hope that the NRL is open to a reinterpretation of the stand down rule. If not then there is no way his case is finalised until late July 2022. There might even be additional delays if the Covid situation doesn't resolve this year. The Courts are months behind as it is.

Last edited:
Yep. Unfortunately it's the best years of his career that he has lost already. Lets hope that the NRL is open to a reinterpretation of the stand down rule. If not then there is no way his case is finalised until late July 2022. There might even be additional delays if the Covid situation doesn't resolve this year. The Courts are months behind as it is.
I mean he is 23 so I disagree the best years of his career are lost already.

Plenty of time to make it back and push on if he has it in him

Guilty or not, I hope the whole experience teaches himself and others with the same false sense of glory that comes with being a 'tough guy' realise that there is so much more to life than being a hero with a gucci bum bag and some 'brothers' who have ya back.
So true ... when I was younger I ran with some "heroes" ... we said we were brothers ... all BS, now a few years later I never hear from any of them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the NRL relaxed the rule based on the circumstances, but they won’t announce it during finals. It’ll be an off season thing

So true ... when I was younger I ran with some "heroes" ... we said we were brothers ... all BS, now a few years later I never hear from any of them.
Yeah and as if that's the meaning of life. Like imagine your purpose and contribution to society is based off being 'dangerous'...like 'don't mess with us because we're dangerous. We can punch and kick and use weapons'. What a claim to fame that is?! More often than not that sort of behaviour is just indicative or some kind of emotional trauma; to perceive that the world is a battlefield that must be navigated in such terms is sad.

Love your Username and Avatar pic too btw; very clever!

Hear, hear mate. I've learnt over time that the term "friendship" is teflon / fake. Nothing better than a loyal wife and beautiful kids. Blood truly is thicker than water. Friends are always there when it's sunny, but throw some clouds into the mix, watch how quickly they disappear.

I hope you're all good now mate !

Yeah and as if that's the meaning of life. Like imagine your purpose and contribution to society is based off being 'dangerous'...like 'don't mess with us because we're dangerous. We can punch and kick and use weapons'. What a claim to fame that is?! More often than not that sort of behaviour is just indicative or some kind of emotional trauma; to perceive that the world is a battlefield that must be navigated in such terms is sad.

Love your Username and Avatar pic too btw; very clever!

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room.'

Written around 400 BCE by one Socrates. The young will always behave in such manner until experience teaches them otherwise. Manese was involved in actions little different from what young people have done throughout the ages. Unfortunately his or other's actions led to a serious criminal act. Sometimes being in the wrong place etc. Experience is the great teacher and I'm sure most of us have been involved in situations that could have led to illegalities or association with such. I did and I was raised in a strongly Christian family, almost became a minister of religion and was parole officer for decades. But I had my wild times. Sometimes burning your hand in the fire is the only way you learn the best lessons.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8