Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If someone talks like a di&^head, acts like a di^&head and hangs around with di^&heads more often than not they are still presently a di%^head.

Being innocent doesn't change the above, but he is still young and can turn it around---hope he does before it is too late.

Manase is young, is going to make mistakes and will grow out of this phase, most of us males have probably been di&^heads to some degree, his mistakes have just been more heavily publicized for all to see.

It's not a good look having the video recording incident, a poster here mentioned something about some poor social media communication with a fan, and now caught up in the current mess which hopefully is mistaken identity hanging around a bad crowd, this is not going to help with peoples impressions of you.

If Fainu comes out of this stage of his life a stronger person he can be a leader within the group already, this is what i hope----along with an improved tackling technique.

In saying that hanging around with the wrong crowd is not illegal----i recall posters here had a go at Marty for doing the same thing----many of us probably have friends in the past that might be considered in some ways part of the wrong crowd---it doesn't mean you are exactly like them----but in many instances you do become a reflection of who you associate with.

Just keep living and learning is all we can ask of ourselves.
Didn’t we say that about walker 2 or 3 years ago?

just sayin’

Far out just found out my wife has never seen WALL-E and all my references over the past 3 years have just gone over head. Can't believe she let me marry her with that going on far out
That sounds like an IT joke,,,,,,
you can let yourself out😀

Didn’t we say that about walker 2 or 3 years ago?

just sayin’
Yep but it still doesn't change the fact that most young people make mistakes, act silly, take risks, and generally have regrets(part of the joy of being young)----so as much as i roll my eyes thinking "yeah i know there is a big chance it will be more of the same in 10yrs time" you do have to factor in age and give people a break "sometimes".

I don't tend to give people second chances though but the older i get sometimes(very rarely) i soften a little.(not saying in this case but in general)

Yep but it still doesn't change the fact that most young people make mistakes, act silly, take risks, and generally have regrets(part of the joy of being young)----so as much as i roll my eyes thinking "yeah i know there is a big chance it will be more of the same in 10yrs time" you do have to factor in age and give people a break "sometimes".

I don't tend to give people second chances though but the older i get sometimes(very rarely) i soften a little.(not saying in this case but in general)
I feel you probably 75%. I am known as the soft-touch in the family. But if you’ve fuucked up yourself in similar circumstances and not asked for a second chance, doesn’t that just make you a hypocrite?

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8