Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It wouldn’t be a back flip with further evidence. Once the prosecution start playing the adverse witness card their case is seriously compromised. They have a confession and retraction from someone else. Little chance of satisfying a jury beyond reasonable doubt.
Not sure about the legal process but I reckon there is a strong chance that this will never go to trial and all charges will be dropped in the not too far distant future. 🤞

I can't believe this:
Crown prosecutor Emma Curran mentioned to the court Fainu had a prior conviction for filming someone “in an intimate situation”.
Surely this prior offence is so different in nature to the one his is facing that the prosecutor should be admonished.
Well he is a hooker!

just sayin’

Hopefully Manase gets a chance to be made available, no footy is a concern and would keep him out of the 17.

You can never have to many players available for selection after the amount of injuries the squad has faced over the last three seasons.

I am no lawyer …. But you have got to admit that his case is not looking good!

I can see him standing before the judge:
Judge : name ?
MF : manase Fainu
J: date of birth?
MF : 17 July 1998
J: occupation?
MF: hooker
J: your charge?
MF : allegedly stabbing someone who owed money for services previously rendered

just sayin’

Last edited:
I doubt the nrl will budge, next August is over a year away. Perhaps they will!? If we have this guy back for next season we will be a top 2 side. Croker has been very good but fainu is on another level entirely. Better than api thats why we let him go. We are trying to get things changed so he can play. This to me indicates Des wants him in the side. Over walker id imagine, see what happens. Good headache to potentially have

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6