Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

My view is as much as he is an amazing talent and could have been one of our great, it is best if we distance ourselves from him at this point. We probably should have put something in his contract about this sort of thing given his past, and would not be surprised if that turns out as true

Let’s hope he gets sacked ASAP (if proven guilty) and we can then use his money to make another decent purchase at hooker?....
Wonder how long it’ll take to play out in court?
It will take months and months to play out. Fair chance he will be bail refused as well

Where do we keep finding these tools!

The story of great player who became a dishwasher. Sorry you need two arms for that.

So pissed off, he could have been anything

So no chance the victim is just trying to screw his career, when in fact he is not sure who stabbed him, or knows that someone else stabbed him? Is it clearcut with multiple witnesses?

I just wanted to jump in and point out this wasn't a sanctioned event he was attending and my office had no details or knowledge of the event prior.

For now, I will leave the investigative work to the authorities. Normally I see everything but I've been taking some time off lately due to the birth of a new son (Lets be honest the old one was a bit of a drag and very preachy).

Thanks
God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9