Man versus Convict

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny that i'm a redneck, who is it that lives in Dubbo?

You've been living in Melbourne too long if you think mindset is overly designed by geography.

rednecks = generic thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of scabs - this from today's Herald:

She blamed the problem on the lack of police and a lack of resources. "When there's trouble around here and I call the police to come and protect my mob they never come," she said. "Where are the resources that the politicians kept promising us?"

Almost half of Wadeye's 2500 people are under 15 and cannot speak English. Life expectancy is 20 years less than that of non-indigenous Australians and an acute housing shortage - set to worsen over the next 20 years - means an average of 20 people to a house. The camps, created in response to the recent bouts of violence, lend an air of Third World poverty to the town.

Wadeye's only doctor, Patrick Rebgetz, said the violence had put the town's 1300 children at risk and accused the territory's Health Department of trying to gag him. "Australia should be ashamed at what's happening in remote indigenous com-munities," Dr Rebgetz said.

"We as Australians need to stand up with these people to reclaim their town from the groups that are trying to destroy it." He said the Health Department had told him not to speak about a six year-old rape victim.

Yeah give them another ten houses and watch them detroy them, at OUR expense.

And who's responsible for the violence, I bet it isnt the white men.

[quote author=clontaago]
Funny that i'm a redneck, who is it that lives in Dubbo?

You've been living in Melbourne too long if you think mindset is overly designed by geography.

rednecks = generic thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

red·neck
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.

So guys: how does a country ever change, if those that don't agree with the current system just move?

The only way something can be changed is from inside... people that say \"if you don't like it, leave\" give me the ****s because it precludes the idea that someone can see a problem that you can't. It automatically assumes that you know everything that is happening, everything that will happen, that that is what you want AND that you are in the majority.

Ever had a fight with the missus over something? If you didn't like the situation, why didn't you leave? If your son decides he wants to start shooting heroin, what do you do? Turn your back and leave him to do what he wants?

No! If you see something wrong with something you love, you try and help it. In reality, if those people that say \"don't like it, leave\" are so sure that everything is as it should be, then surely you don't mind actually debating the situation! If you're so right, then surely you'll easily win!

It's almost like this crap that is going on in the US. Obviously, if the \"don't like it, leave\" argument were held to, Bush would never be voted out. Instead, everyone opposed to him would leave and he'll end up with 100% support. No-one would oppose him: no-one COULD oppose him because anyone that wanted to would have already left. I don't know about you, but I bet 100% support and 0% dissent is not a good thing for anything. Ask Charles Darwin...

Anyway, that's that. No offence Nutz and Clon, but you sound like children. Some people love their country enough to want to fix it. ****ing wake up to yourselves and debate the issues if you're so assuredly right.

First of all to the part i've highlighted.... NO i don't know everything.. NO i don't know what's going to happen in the future. But i do know that i can't be farked listening to someone put **** on my country. Where in what mata has said has he stated "Hey guys, this is me trying to work out a way to improve the country"???

How does calling all australians hypocrites in anyway help??

As for your hypotheticals it's a different situation.... the decisions made in regards to the hypotheticals are an individual decision... i don't think one individual is going to change the way a country runs.

There is no point in putting solutions until people recognise their is a problem.

And I find Australians have a larger blind spot to their faults than most.

Speaking of scabs - this from today's Herald:

She blamed the problem on the lack of police and a lack of resources. \"When there's trouble around here and I call the police to come and protect my mob they never come,\" she said. \"Where are the resources that the politicians kept promising us?\"

Almost half of Wadeye's 2500 people are under 15 and cannot speak English. Life expectancy is 20 years less than that of non-indigenous Australians and an acute housing shortage - set to worsen over the next 20 years - means an average of 20 people to a house. The camps, created in response to the recent bouts of violence, lend an air of Third World poverty to the town.

Wadeye's only doctor, Patrick Rebgetz, said the violence had put the town's 1300 children at risk and accused the territory's Health Department of trying to gag him. \"Australia should be ashamed at what's happening in remote indigenous com-munities,\" Dr Rebgetz said.

\"We as Australians need to stand up with these people to reclaim their town from the groups that are trying to destroy it.\" He said the Health Department had told him not to speak about a six year-old rape victim.

Your dead right Mata. The people who are dishing out the abuse and violence in Wadeye are scabs.Are you blaming the government for providing free housing in which nearly all have been destroyed?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4